+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Vance McDonald is making me drewl(in a good way..lol)

I absoulutley love this kid and think he would be a upgrade over Bennett when said and done, as hes versatile, as he lines up all over the place, and has great size, power, and very good hands.. This kid just continues to impress me, and with such a great group of TE's this yr , he jumped well ahead of others i like , which include Nick Kasa, Michael Williams, Dion Sims, Joseph Fauria, Gavin Escobar, Levine Toilolo, and Travis Kelce.. McDonald just lead all TE's with 31 bench press reps, after coming in at a impressive 6ft 4in 267lbs... THis kid is the freaking real deal, and had he had a real deal QB, he'd be in the running for Top TE in 2013... Eli and McDonald would be a sick duo!

Old Mc Donald had a farm..e i e i ooo ..I like TJ Mc Donald better from USC , kinda reminds me of Kenny Phillips. Vance is not better than Dion Sims or Kelce, kelce has hynoski blocking skills the whole package..

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    Old Mc Donald had a farm..e i e i ooo ..I like TJ Mc Donald better from USC , kinda reminds me of Kenny Phillips. Vance is not better than Dion Sims or Kelce, kelce has hynoski blocking skills the whole package..
    What are u talking about? Vance Mcdonald 10000000pct will go before Dion Sims, that i can promise you... Hes more versatile then Sims, and more talented pass catcher then sims, and faster then sims, and was stronger in the bench press then Sims, and has longer arms then sims...etc

Just because u don't know anything about someone, dosen't make em a worse prospect then someone u do know..lol

What round is he supposed to go in? I dont want to pick a te until the 4th at the earliest.

NYC, u got a prediction for his 40 time? I'll say 4.6

Escobar looks unimpressive physically, he just ran a 4.88, Also didn't participate in the bench....guys stock is plummeting

Lets all remember fellas , the Tape trumps these combine stats.....I dont want a guy that was a bum in games but lights up the combine & dont want to dismiss good players because theyre not track stars or dont put up 225 a million times...

4.69 unofficial, not bad

Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Lets all remember fellas , the Tape trumps these combine stats.....I dont want a guy that was a bum in games but lights up the combine & dont want to dismiss good players because theyre not track stars or dont put up 225 a million times...
    True, but lets not make football out to be brain surgery....Bigger, faster, stronger usually wins out

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    For our organization it does thankfully