+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    With the 19th overall pick the NY Football Giants select:

Matt Barkley QB Southern California

lol,,could you imagine the scene in this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    I will be surprise if he drafts a RT in the first like Fluker.
    I wouldn't be.. If JR wants O-line.. it will be Fluker or Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    I wouldn't be.. If JR wants O-line.. it will be Fluker or Cooper
    Nah, he's a fluke-r ..It should be Warmack, best Guard to come out, create more holes in the run game, like him more than Dave de castro last draft. Imagine with the speed of Scott and WIlson all they need is a hole and they can take it to the house. Plus we drafted two tackles last draft. Mosley and Mc Cants on the PS. Brewer should take over at RT eventually if we resign Beatty. The day the Giants cut Diehl will be like when they cut Luke Pettigout, with all his false starts, he was the weakest link on the o line.

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    Nah, he's a fluke-r ..It should be Warmack, best Guard to come out, create more holes in the run game, like him more than Dave de castro last draft. Imagine with the speed of Scott and WIlson all they need is a hole and they can take it to the house. Plus we drafted two tackles last draft. Mosley and Mc Cants on the PS. Brewer should take over at RT eventually if we resign Beatty. The day the Giants cut Diehl will be like when they cut Luke Pettigout, with all his false starts, he was the weakest link on the o line.
    Warmack will be long gone by #19.. Fluker can play guard also

Quote Originally Posted by teaneck View Post
    I really like Levine Toilolo.
    I like Toiolo as well. Vance McDonald outta Rice is teh guy who tops my hopeful's for TE right now, followed in no paticular order by Nick Kasa, Levine Toiolo, Dion Sims, Joseph Fauria, Travis Kelce, Gavin Escobar, and Michael Williams.. A super crop of TE's, and that dosen't include the Killer E's , Eifert and Ertz... I don't want TE to early, but i definetly want one of those guys i mentioned ab ove in RDs 3-6... Personally, McDonald has climbed to high, and is probably a 2nd rd pick now...

Be interesting to see how Lane Johnson tests out. With his size/athleticism, he could shoot up boards with a good combine/pro-day.