+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52
  1. #1

    Question Can we trade Osi for Freeney?

    one guy wants to jump ship n the other guy wants to be on board. Is this trade even possible?

  2. #2
    Err.. no. Neither player is on a team at the moment.

  3. #3
    Veteran EnragedYouth85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Osan AB, S. Korea
    Posts
    3,007
    Osi's contract was voided, which means he no longer plays for this team..

  4. #4
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    100,449
    Quote Originally Posted by wrek537emc View Post
    one guy wants to jump ship n the other guy wants to be on board. Is this trade even possible?
    Free agents are "free", no trade possible.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1








    # 80

  5. #5
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,841
    Trade a bad run stopper for a worse run stopper?

  6. #6
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,317
    Both guys are FAs. So, no, we can't.

  7. #7
    Official trade is not possible, nor can we really afford to bring in Freeney. I think we'd be better off giving the younger guys the opportunity to play.
    Do not feed the trolls.

  8. #8
    make Freeney's wish come true and make him a NY GIANT PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    make Freeney's wish come true and make him a NY GIANT PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!
    It would be better to re-sign Osi, than to bring Freeney in. But, neither is going to happen.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    It would be better to re-sign Osi, than to bring Freeney in. But, neither is going to happen.
    Yeah, Freeney is another player living off his name. He just isn't very good anymore.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts