+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You hear that? Silence.

Veteran

You hear that? Silence.

Holy crap this offseason has only been on for a bit and its already more quiet than last year. No crap about bounty scandals or Jonathan Vilma. Nothing about Andrew vs RG3 in the draft. And THANK THE LORD nothing about Tebow in New York. Just a nice quiet offseason.

Veteran
    The NFL turned the dial down on the soap opera drama this off season for sure.

It's so quiet I think I'm going to fall..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

dog5.jpg

How cute, the dog.

I'm still nerve-wracked because we still haven't heard anythign about the status of our FA. Is JR going to somehow lock up Beatty or let him walk? What's going on with Cruz, Andre, Stevie, and Bennett? As far as I'm concerned until something happens, I can't trust the team we have locked up for now to deliver us even so much as a playoff berth...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    As far as I'm concerned until something happens, I can't trust the team we have locked up for now to deliver us even so much as a playoff berth...
    So... just like last season, then?

Quote Originally Posted by ashleymarie View Post
    How cute, the dog.
    I seriously "awed" when I saw it, haha.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    So... just like last season, then?
    Pretty much... I need to see signs that the cruft has been trimmed (specifically, Tuck, Diehl, and C-Toast) and the freed money used to sign people that actually contribute or even care at this point like Beatty, Cruz, Bennett, Andre, Stevie, and Hixon. Yeah I know they cut Bradshaw, Canty, and Boley, but all three of those contributed more than the first three I mentioned...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Yeah I know they cut Bradshaw, Canty, and Boley, but all three of those contributed more than the first three I mentioned...
    Yeah that's what annoys me. They've ditched the decent players but held onto the bad ones.

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    You guys have to relax a bit. There are a ton of negotiations going on. Those always take time. If they want to make the best deal they can, it will take time. And don't think the ax won't fall on more dead wood. Bradshaw went under the knife again, Canty costs a ton of money, and Boley's skill really dropped off a lot this past season. While I think I liked Canty more than most, the dollars are just too tight. He did do exactly what he was hired to do, helped us to a championship. He was well paid to do it. Now his injuries may have made his pay/production ratio out of whack. If he doesn't get bucks elsewhere, maybe he could come back under a new contract. Not likely, but you never can tell what can happen in the off season.

+ Reply to Thread