+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prince

Veteran

Prince

Not sure if this was posted, but I really liked the article.

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...ra_vows_t.html

"The only thing he’s experienced is lots of support from teammates Corey Webster, Aaron Ross and Antrel Rolle, who have all been benched (or in Rolle’s case, moved from corner to safety) at one point or another. All of them responded, whether immediately (Ross with two interceptions against the Eagles in Week 3) or down the line (Webster in the ’07 playoff run)."

It's great that he's getting support from his teammates. Kid is going to be a stud, but this fanbase refuses to be patient with him. I hope he doesn't lose his head - he had damn near perfect coverage on Burress before he got pushed off.

Re: Prince

[quote user="Itlan"]Not sure if this was posted, but I really liked the article.

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...ra_vows_t.html

"The only thing he’s experienced is lots of support from teammates Corey Webster, Aaron Ross and Antrel Rolle, who have all been benched (or in Rolle’s case, moved from corner to safety) at one point or another. All of them responded, whether immediately (Ross with two interceptions against the Eagles in Week 3) or down the line (Webster in the ’07 playoff run)."

It's great that he's getting support from his teammates. Kid is going to be a stud, but this fanbase refuses to be patient with him. I hope he doesn't lose his head - he had damn near perfect coverage on Burress before he got pushed off.[/quote]

I wouldn't be so quick to say "this fanbase". It's actually a very small minority.

I can't believe the harshness some people are treating Prince with.

He's a rookie, following a lock out and a bad injury.

At least give him one full camp and a healthy season before judging him.

[quote user="Firenugget"][quote user="Itlan"]Not sure if this was posted, but I really liked the article. http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...ra_vows_t.html "The only thing he’s experienced is lots of support from teammates Corey Webster, Aaron Ross and Antrel Rolle, who have all been benched (or in Rolle’s case, moved from corner to safety) at one point or another. All of them responded, whether immediately (Ross with two interceptions against the Eagles in Week 3) or down the line (Webster in the ’07 playoff run)." It's great that he's getting support from his teammates. Kid is going to be a stud, but this fanbase refuses to be patient with him. I hope he doesn't lose his head - he had damn near perfect coverage on Burress before he got pushed off.[/quote]

I wouldn't be so quick to say "this fanbase". It's actually a very small minority.
    [/quote]

any fan who wants to write him off so soon is being ignorant......its their prerogative but its still ignorant....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

All-Pro

He had good coverage on Burress the other day. Good enough Burress had to push off to get open. So glad they called that back.

+1 Give the kid a break. It's like getting your learners permit and getting put out on a race track.

yep, due to the circumstances this season, he gets something of a pass. Hopefully, it's starting to come to him, would be nice for any playoff run.

All-Pro

People who are writing him off already are dumb. Way too early. If he shows no progress by week 17 next season, then Id start being a little worried.

#1- No offseason training for him.
    #2- A screw placed in his foot.

Those 2 right there told me he wouldnt be much this year. He is just getting experience right now.

The season's not over yet and he had a much better game last week. I think we will see him grow each week into a stud!

[quote user="TuckYou"]

People who are writing him off already are dumb. Way too early. If he shows no progress by week 17 next season, then Id start being a little worried.

#1- No offseason training for him.
    #2- A screw placed in his foot.

Those 2 right there told me he wouldnt be much this year. He is just getting experience right now.

[/quote]

With that type of patience Dave Brown would still be playing QB waiting for him to turn it around.