+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DJ Fluker

Starter

DJ Fluker

What round do you guys think he is goin? First or Second? the guy is a monster! We could use a big tackle like him, but were is he ranked? What do you guys think of him?

he's a monster.. great run blocker, heard he actually lost some weight.. I see him as a late 1st early 2nd guy

I got:

Joeckel
    Fisher
    Lane Johnson
    Fluker

the 1st 3 are LTs though..

early 2nd.

I've seen him ranked 20th overall and 3rd as an T. Big guy 6-6 and 335.

I wouldn't mind Fluker at #19 if Beatty gets re-signed...

Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.
    -Legend of Seawright Throat-Punches Mediocrity.
    -20-page Eli Argument Knocks Out Insanity, Delivers an Early-Season Message

Don't understand the fascination with a guy who is a right tackle at best, and possibly a guard.

Last draft Cordy Glenn was a far better prospect, who could actually play LT. And the giants passed on him.

Why would they take a worse guy at 19.

Unless you are a run heavy team, Fluker should be a 3rd rounder on your team's draft board. I really don't get the hype on this guy when he isn't even the 3rd best OL on his college team. Would we even talk about him if he played for Glenville State or Southern Miss?

can you imagine Wilson running behind Fluker, he would get lost.. the D wouldn't be able to find him..

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Don't understand the fascination with a guy who is a right tackle at best, and possibly a guard.

Last draft Cordy Glenn was a far better prospect, who could actually play LT. And the giants passed on him.

Why would they take a worse guy at 19.
    Same thing I said on Twitter last night but with a little more color. Id be really pissed if thats the pick at 19. At 51 Im fine with it

+ Reply to Thread