+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Don't know about that. It's a nice 'tough love' concept that is kind of awesome in a vacuum, but you have to think of how it will affect the rest of the locker room. It's a little different situation for Nnamdi and the guys you've mentioned. You're talking about guys who have only played with the Giants vs a hired gun who has failed to meet expectations. I think the ultimatum works with Nnamdi because the eagles paid for the best CB in the league (tied with Revis at the time of the signing) and he's been far from that.
    correct. I understand what your saying and there is no comparison as u said to Nnamdi and those 3. However in general there are lots of current Giants that are living on stats and things they did years ago. You can't rest on your laurels and there comes a time in every NFL players career that they are no longer worth what they think they are. The 3 I mentioned as well as Tuck, (Osi contract voiding was smart, he was one of them) and some others need to take less or move on
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

And I'm sure you feel the same way about some current Dallas players. May have been Stars few years back but have not produced in recent years and they are just Big Names now and not much more... Not sure about you but I'd rather go through a few rebuilding years by bringing in younger talent then have to sit through another wasted season with aging vets past their prime
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***