1. Alex Okafor DE Texas: at this point, this is a little early for him but he's a guy I think would be great in our system so that wouldn't bother me. I'm also not putting OL here because I think Fluker will be the best available and between him and Okafor, I think Okafor is the safer bet.) Shariff Floyd DT UF if he's somehow still available or J Banks CB MSU other options
2. Dallas Thomas OT/G Tennessee: Big fan of his. Moves extremely well and still drives people back. Has experience at tackle and guard and to me looked good at both. (if we go OL in round 1 I say Jesse Williams DT Alabama)
3. Leon McFadden CB San Diego State: Not the tallest CB, but plays extremely smart and is a great tackler. Makes great plays in the open field. (If Logan Ryan is available, I know a lot would prefer him) If we've already gone CB and not DE, perhaps Corey Lemonier Auburn could be an option here. Not necessarily the safest pick at DE but I think his stock will go up a bit after combine. Poorly coached at Auburn but has a lot of upside)
4. Kevin Red**** ILB North Carolina: This about the time we'll probably start looking at a LB. I think Red**** has a lot of potential. If DE hasn't been addressed: Delvin Taylor South Carolina or Brandon Jenkins DE FSU (a little undersized but looked great his junior year.)
5. Michael Williams TE Alabama: Instant upgrade to the running game. Has the size and athleticism to be a decent offensive threat, but still needs to improve in that area. (other possibility: Nico Johnson LB UA)
6. Knile Davis RB Arkansas: If we can get him this late in the draft, it's an absolute steal. He was one of the top backs in the SEC when he was healthy. He recovered well from his surgery but it was an overall down year for Arkansas. He is stronger than he has ever been now.
7. Vinston Painter, OT Virginia Tech: I can't believe I can even mock him here. This guys is so underrated to me it's unbelievable. One of my sleepers in this draft. I would take him in the 6th if needed.