+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Coughlin must win Cowboy game or he is gone!

If the Giants do not defeat the injury-ridden Cowboys next weeks, Coughlin will be fired, and perhaps Reese with him. In fact, even if they win, but get slaughtered in the first week of playoffs, Coughlin and Reese may still get axed. Both have had a good run but there annual late season collapse can no longer be tolerated. Regardless what happens, that moron Fewell, is history while the Giants will have to figure out what to do with the totally worthless Prince Amukamura.

Re: Coughlin must win Cowboy game or he is gone!

we could win the superbowl and i would still want him gone.
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

[quote user="stormblue"]we could win the superbowl and i would still want him gone.[/quote]

That makes a lot of sense . . . . .

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"][quote user="stormblue"]we could win the superbowl and i would still want him gone.[/quote] That makes a lot of sense . . . . .[/quote]

We should also cut that imgrate Eli Manning while we're at it !!

............ and we should bulldoze the new stadium as well.

[quote user="Hooligans"]If the Giants do not defeat the injury-ridden Cowboys next weeks, Coughlin will be fired, and perhaps Reese with him. In fact, even if they win, but get slaughtered in the first week of playoffs, Coughlin and Reese may still get axed. Both have had a good run but there annual late season collapse can no longer be tolerated. Regardless what happens, that moron Fewell, is history while the Giants will have to figure out what to do with the totally worthless Prince Amukamura.[/quote]

there are way better reasons the Giants need to win that game.

Prince is worhtless....hmm. You cant even know that at this point. I would say you're wrong with that assumption...

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="Hooligans"]If the Giants do not defeat the injury-ridden Cowboys next weeks, Coughlin will be fired, and perhaps Reese with him. In fact, even if they win, but get slaughtered in the first week of playoffs, Coughlin and Reese may still get axed. Both have had a good run but there annual late season collapse can no longer be tolerated. Regardless what happens, that moron Fewell, is history while the Giants will have to figure out what to do with the totally worthless Prince Amukamura.[/quote]

Mr Mara? Is that you? [:^)]

he isnt going ANYWHERE until his contract is done. win or lose the Dallas game.

Reese isn't going anywhere. He was hired during TC's tenure and will get a chance with a HC of his choice. If you think differently check the Giants' history.

[quote user="Kendo15"]............ and we should bulldoze the new stadium as well.
    [/quote]

Now there's a good thought or at least the Jet's half should come down.