+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 49

Thread: rank these DTs

  1. #1

    rank these DTs

    I think JR will address the DT spot in the first 2 rounds, how would you rank these DTs?

    Sheldon Richardson, Missouri
    Sharrif Floyd, Florida
    Kawann Short, Purdue
    Johnathan Hankins, Ohio State
    Jesse Williams, Alabama
    Sylvester Williams, North Carolina
    Jonathan Jenkins, Georgia



    Last edited by Carter.525; 02-18-2013 at 07:28 PM.

  2. #2
    I haven't watched them enough to give my personal opinion, but here's how the "Experts" rank them
    Mayock-Floyd, Richardson, Sly williams, Short, Hankins
    CBSsports- Richardson, Floyd, Jesse Williams, Hankins, Jenkins, Short, Sly
    Scouts inc- Floyd, Richardson, Sly, Short, Hankins, Jenkins, Jesse
    Kiper- Richardson, Floyd, Sly, Hankins, Jenkins
    Last edited by juice33s; 02-18-2013 at 08:59 PM.

  3. #3
    From the looks of it, if either Richardson or Floyd falls to us, they may meet the BPA/need criteria

  4. #4
    All-Pro G-Men Surg.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Down south In Cowturd country
    Posts
    10,496
    I have not seen them all play but have seen my boy " Big Hank " Johnathan Hankins a lot and he is a rising star, very young coming out a year earlier, pure power breaking the pocket in way to the passer and excellent run stopper. He is a late 1st round prospect but will be BPA DT at 19 . He is in my opinion a Reese kind of DT and if the Giants were to draft a DT this is my guy.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    From the looks of it, if either Richardson or Floyd falls to us, they may meet the BPA/need criteria
    agreed

  6. #6
    All-Pro G-Men Surg.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Down south In Cowturd country
    Posts
    10,496
    Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    I haven't watched them enough to give my personal opinion, but here's how the "Experts" rank them
    Mayock-Floyd, Richardson, Sly williams, Short, Hankins
    CBSsports- Richardson, Floyd, Jesse Williams, Hankins, Jenkins, Short, Sly
    Scouts inc- Floyd, Richardson, Sly, Short, Hankins, Jenkins, Jesse
    Kiper- Richardson, Floyd, Sly, Hankins, Jenkins
    No Star Lotulelei on those ranks ?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    No Star Lotulelei on those ranks ?
    Carter didn't name him, but the overall consensus is that he's the top DT if not the top overall player...don't think we have any shot at him

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Carter didn't name him, but the overall consensus is that he's the top DT if not the top overall player...don't think we have any shot at him
    yea.. that was my thinking

  9. #9
    All-Pro G-Men Surg.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Down south In Cowturd country
    Posts
    10,496
    Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Carter didn't name him, but the overall consensus is that he's the top DT if not the top overall player...don't think we have any shot at him
    The thing is that I've seen Floyd go up and Star go down in some draft mocks, seen him as low as 16. Realistically I don't think he will drop so far away but we can only dream.

    Of course take it with a grain of salt,
    http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oGk...come-overrated
    Last edited by G-Men Surg.; 02-18-2013 at 09:30 PM.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    The thing is that I've seen Floyd go up and Star go down in some draft mocks, seen him as low as 16. Realistically I don't think he will drop so far away but we can only dream.
    I really don't think we have a shot at Floyd either. I saw some "High ranking NFL executive" garuntee he goes top 10...Also Scot Pioli had him as his top ranked junior in the draft

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts