+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Giants planning to meet with....

NFL Network Reported Jerry Reese will NOT meet with Lineback Manti Te'o at the combine but they will meet with him in a more comfortable setting. They probably will be bringing him in for a visit.

If Manti was there at 19 or available in round 2. Would you take him?

Round 2? Hell yeah. I'm not excited about him being the 19th overall pick though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bones911 View Post
    NFL Network Reported Jerry Reese will NOT meet with Lineback Manti Te'o at the combine but they will meet with him in a more comfortable setting. They probably will be bringing him in for a visit.

The guy got abused and ran over in National Championship Game. Also, he started on Notre Dame and couldn't pick up any women and had to resort to making fake girlfriends up. No way should he be on NY Giants.

Warmack or Lane Johnson at 19 and Teo in the second? I'll be a very happy man if that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
    Warmack or Lane Johnson at 19 and Teo in the second? I'll be a very happy man if that happens.
    yup.. but I'm thinking both will be long gone by #19

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    The guy got abused and ran over in National Championship Game. Also, he started on Notre Dame and couldn't pick up any women and had to resort to making fake girlfriends up. No way should he be on NY Giants.
    What an idiotic post.

Quote Originally Posted by Bones911 View Post

I'm on the Ogletree bandwagon so, no biggie!

I feel he's thinking because of the recent scandal and his poor play, very likely he could drop in the 2nd..arthur brown, ogletree and possibly kevin rid**** may go before him. I'd take him in the 2nd, not crazy about his inside LB play after the bowl game, but he was a heisman finalist for a reason. 2nd round sounds right for him

I feel he's thinking because of the recent scandal and his poor play, very likely he could drop in the 2nd..arthur brown, ogletree and possibly kevin rid**** may go before him. I'd take him in the 2nd, not crazy about his inside LB play after the bowl game, but he was a heisman finalist for a reason. 2nd round sounds right for him. Kinda like how a guy we liked and worked out in Reuben Randle dropped to us a top WR, first round talent, fell to the bottom of the 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantslb66 View Post
    I'm on the Ogletree bandwagon so, no biggie!
    You going to have to root for another NFL team if you want to root for Ogeltree in the NFL, since he has zero percent chance of being drafted by the Giants.