+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Did the fire Tom Coughlin gang

.........all have Christmas dinner together in order to get fired up? Just wondering, seems like every other post is focused on the same unlikelihood. This seems like hardly the time for those discussions. How about we focus on beating the hated Cowboys in 6 days? Go Blue!!
    No one remembers who came in second.

Re: Did the fire Tom Coughlin gang

Seems to me we could say the same thing about the ones who would keep TC no matterhow this season ends.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

[quote user="jomo"].........all have Christmas dinner together in order to get fired up? Just wondering, seems like every other post is focused on the same unlikelihood. This seems like hardly the time for those discussions. How about we focus on beating the hated Cowboys in 6 days? Go Blue!![/quote]

No one knows the likelyhood of TC getting fired. That is only known by Mr. Mara. We can argue about weather or not we think he should be fired. Year end collapse after year end collapse. Horrible defensive performances which go against the very tradition of our team. Poor performances in front of home crowds.

We have mailed in vital games over the past few years. The Carolina game in 09 was a disgrace (followed by a pure embarassment in Minn). And last year at GB. Our second half performances under TC have been horrific. And our "diciplinarian" coach seems to constantly have undiciplined teams. And add the fact that he is stubborn and loyal to ineffective assistant coaches to a fault, one can make a reasonable argument that his time here should cometo an end.

We all like TC. He's a good Giant. ButI fear the negatives far outweigh the positives.

"Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="FBomb"]Seems to me we could say the same thing about the ones who would keep TC no matterhow this season ends.[/quote]Was there a serving of green beans to go along with the turkey and mashed? lol Just saying that with the Cowboys6 days away it seems to me that TC discussions can wait; about as interesting to me as Jerry Jones' facelifts.

[quote user="FBomb"]Seems to me we could say the same thing about the ones who would keep TC no matterhow this season ends.[/quote]

Just wanted to say to you, I re-listened to some of your music and you are one great *** singer.

Just sayin'.

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="FBomb"]Seems to me we could say the same thing about the ones who would keep TC no matterhow this season ends.[/quote]Was there a serving of green beans to go along with the turkey and mashed? lol Just saying that with the Cowboys6 days away it seems to me that TC discussions can wait; about as interesting to me as Jerry Jones' facelifts.[/quote]

Why? Its a football message board.

If we come out and dominate the Cowboys that would definately make me take another look at TC though. If we mail it in like we have in the past under this coach however, I think he is gone.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="FBomb"]Seems to me we could say the same thing about the ones who would keep TC no matterhow this season ends.[/quote]

Just wanted to say to you, I re-listened to some of your music and you are one great *** singer.

Just sayin'.

[/quote]

Wow!!! Thatnks very much MS. Now you know why you're one of my favorite posters!![]

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

[quote user="jomo"][quote user="FBomb"]Seems to me we could say the same thing about the ones who would keep TC no matterhow this season ends.[/quote]Was there a serving of green beans to go along with the turkey and mashed? lol Just saying that with the Cowboys6 days away it seems to me that TC discussions can wait; about as interesting to me as Jerry Jones' facelifts.[/quote]

If we come out and dominate the Cowboys that would definately make me take another look at TC though. If we mail it in like we have in the past under this coach however, I think he is gone.

[/quote]

this

All-Pro

Im not on that gang but he will be fired if they lose to Dallas. I like TC, but I hate his choices in coordinators.

[/quote]Hypothetical stuff just isn't that interesting to me. What if we win, what if we lose, what if we win but in unimpressive fashion etc............especially when my mind is locked in on the game ahead of us.

Decisions on coaches are post season stuff for me...........except when Bill Sheridan was involved lol. It also seemed unusual for such an outpouring of dumpage on TC at this very moment in time. Maybe it has been there in this quantity all season mixed among the other stuff and I missed it. We are coming off a big win, with the playoffs in our control in a game against a hated rival. I just didn't expect that this environment would bring out so much of the fire the head coach stuff.

But if that is what is important to the posters, then that is what they should be talking about.

Go Blue!! Beat the cowboys!