+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 77
  1. #11
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    29,391
    It wouldent shock me if there is 5-10 backs in this draft that end up starting. To be honest, Marcus Lattimore could end up being one of the best backs to come out since Adrian Peterson if he comes back from his injury all right which i think he will.. Knile Davis , Christine Michael, Giovanni Bernard, Mike Gilislee, Jonathan Franklin, Joseph Randle, Montee Ball, Le'veon Bell, all have a chance to make a big impact in the NFL..


    Its not as if its a terribly weak RB class by any means.. Plenty of Starting potential, and when u start, u have a chance to be a bigtime NFL back...

  2. #12
    All-Pro G-Men Surg.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Down south In Cowturd country
    Posts
    10,228
    Quote Originally Posted by myles2424 View Post
    Andre Brown has a long injury past & scott we dont know what were getting....I hope we do our RB homework & are able to grab a steal in 5th-7th....
    Small school under the radar guy,guy that slides due to minor off field stuff like we had with bradshaw,etc....
    Better yet get an UDRFA, let see if Reese can work his magic again. I still think there are many holes to fill in other places to " waste " picks. That been said if BPA holds true you never know.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    The skins are a system with that zone blocking scheme where you can plug and play a bull type RB and have success... I bet 2012 Jacobs would have excelled in that system...
    Ron Dayne averaged 5YPC is a zone blocking scheme

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    It wouldent shock me if there is 5-10 backs in this draft that end up starting. To be honest, Marcus Lattimore could end up being one of the best backs to come out since Adrian Peterson if he comes back from his injury all right which i think he will.. Knile Davis , Christine Michael, Giovanni Bernard, Mike Gilislee, Jonathan Franklin, Joseph Randle, Montee Ball, Le'veon Bell, all have a chance to make a big impact in the NFL..


    Its not as if its a terribly weak RB class by any means.. Plenty of Starting potential, and when u start, u have a chance to be a bigtime NFL back...
    Im all for taking a RB 3rd day. RB's are 1 of the better positions to pick late value wise. I still think the team needs 1 more guy

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    It wouldent shock me if there is 5-10 backs in this draft that end up starting. To be honest, Marcus Lattimore could end up being one of the best backs to come out since Adrian Peterson if he comes back from his injury all right which i think he will.. Knile Davis , Christine Michael, Giovanni Bernard, Mike Gilislee, Jonathan Franklin, Joseph Randle, Montee Ball, Le'veon Bell, all have a chance to make a big impact in the NFL..


    Its not as if its a terribly weak RB class by any means.. Plenty of Starting potential, and when u start, u have a chance to be a bigtime NFL back...
    i didnt and dont see a rb who has wilsons skill set/ceiling let alone the other rbs taken before him in rd 1. rbs are a dime a dozen position so it wouldnt surprise me at all if some rbs from this class end up starting somewhere someday, i just dont see any of the rbs in this class coming close to the class last yr, and i wonder if jr, in scouting players and stuff, felt that this class would be weak as well and factored that into deciding to take wilson last yr and not chance it this one...food for thought is all

  6. #16
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    29,391
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    i didnt and dont see a rb who has wilsons skill set/ceiling let alone the other rbs taken before him in rd 1. rbs are a dime a dozen position so it wouldnt surprise me at all if some rbs from this class end up starting somewhere someday, i just dont see any of the rbs in this class coming close to the class last yr, and i wonder if jr, in scouting players and stuff, felt that this class would be weak as well and factored that into deciding to take wilson last yr and not chance it this one...food for thought is all
    I disagree.. I thought David Wilson was a 2nd rd talent personally, and i think u can get tons more value then what we got with David Wilson if we waited and drafted a 3rd or even 4th rd RB this yr... I think guys like i mentioned can and possibly will be every bit as good as David Wilson ends up being..

  7. #17
    Veteran poppa smurph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    moncton, NB
    Posts
    1,835
    Quote Originally Posted by quan the don View Post
    I get what your saying but a 4.6, might be a little stretch.
    Alfred Morris?
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I disagree.. I thought David Wilson was a 2nd rd talent personally, and i think u can get tons more value then what we got with David Wilson if we waited and drafted a 3rd or even 4th rd RB this yr... I think guys like i mentioned can and possibly will be every bit as good as David Wilson ends up being..
    thats cool. thats ur opinion. i was more talking about the combine measurements when comparing wilson and rbs in this class...if there was a rb who produced numbers competitie with wilson id love to see them bc from the rbs i saw today, no one was really close when factoring in the previous seasons performance (led ncaa in yds after contact, all acc team)

  9. #19
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    34,053
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I disagree.. I thought David Wilson was a 2nd rd talent personally
    Last pick of the 1st round is pretty much a 2nd round pick.

    I think Wilson has more upside than anyone in the current draft.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    I disagree.. I thought David Wilson was a 2nd rd talent personally, and i think u can get tons more value then what we got with David Wilson if we waited and drafted a 3rd or even 4th rd RB this yr... I think guys like i mentioned can and possibly will be every bit as good as David Wilson ends up being..
    Given that we picked at 32 he practically did just about fall to the 2nd round.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts