+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thoughts on my mock draft?

What a self-destruction/basket case with Teo. He's last draft's Vontaze Burfict...may wind up going undrafted too lol Then getting picked up and performing well for some team..I wouldn't go higher than the 4th round on him.

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    What a self-destruction/basket case with Teo. He's last draft's Vontaze Burfict...may wind up going undrafted too lol Then getting picked up and performing well for some team..I wouldn't go higher than the 4th round on him.
    if we could pick him up in the thrid i wouldnt be opposed....

here is the question. is he faster than Blackburn?

i mean if we draft him we are looking for someone more physically gifted. do you guys think Te'o is more athletic than Chase?

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Just think the NY media would eat him up. I can't see him coming here.
    I agree. I have no problem with the guy if he is actually gay, but I think that it would put tremendous stress on the guy if that ever came out. Could you imagine what it would be like for him to go to Philly????

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    There is a 0% chance Teo goes undrafted.

+ Reply to Thread