+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on my mock draft?

Fluker could be the Giants pick at 19

Quote Originally Posted by ozzie0075 View Post
    Fluker could be the Giants pick at 19
    We spent two picks on OT's last draft. Mosley should develop into a solid RT, or G. and we have Brewer who is waiting for his chance. Only O lineman i'd take in the first would be Warmack. And Teo in the first? Ansah, Mingo, Rhodes Ogletree or Eiffert i'd take ahead of him

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    We spent two picks on OT's last draft. Mosley should develop into a solid RT, or G. and we have Brewer who is waiting for his chance. Only O lineman i'd take in the first would be Warmack. And Teo in the first? Ansah, Mingo, Rhodes Ogletree or Eiffert i'd take ahead of him
    Mosley might be the worst football player I have ever seen. If he's not the worst, then he is the second worst behind McCants.

Brewer was a turnstile last preseason.

No more projects.

Time to draft a real offensive lineman.

Te'o just dropped out of the first round with that crappy 40 time.
    Kooky and slow? Don't think so.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Bama was damn good this past year and they have a lot of people in the draft. Seeing 3 guys from bama in a mock this season doesn't surprise me at all...
    They drafted two guys from VT last year and they are not as good a team as Alabama.

[QUOTE=TCHOF;691541]Mosley might be the worst football player I have ever seen. If he's not the worst, then he is the second worst behind McCants.

No more projects.

Not really, We hardly saw Mosley in the preseason, he got injured..Mc Cants was the turnstile all preseason, but Brewer has quick feet and showed some nice blocking in the regular season. Even opened up a nice hole for a TD run for Andre Brown. That's unfair to write them off so soon, they said Barden was a project bust too, till they gave him a chance to start, and he had over 9 catches. If we resign Beatty we should be fine.

[QUOTE=BlessedinBlue22;691584]
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    Mosley might be the worst football player I have ever seen. If he's not the worst, then he is the second worst behind McCants.

No more projects.

Not really, We hardly saw Mosley in the preseason, he got injured..Mc Cants was the turnstile all preseason, but Brewer has quick feet and showed some nice blocking in the regular season. Even opened up a nice hole for a TD run for Andre Brown. That's unfair to write them off so soon, they said Barden was a project bust too, till they gave him a chance to start, and he had over 9 catches. If we resign Beatty we should be fine.
    It's all a matter of how you look at things. It may be too early to write him off, but (at least IMO), I think that it is foolhardy to rely upon a guy who has not shown anything to date to make anyone believe that he is a legitimate NFL starter.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    What about kooky, slow and gay?

NFL radio was reporting that he is being asked if he is gay during combine interviews . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    What about kooky, slow and gay?

NFL radio was reporting that he is being asked if he is gay during combine interviews . . . . .
    Just think the NY media would eat him up. I can't see him coming here.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Lmao kooky...

dude he looked sooo sluggish in the video of his 40. to be honest, it looked like he wasnt trying.

maybe something happened to his new fake gf?

+ Reply to Thread