+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thoughts on my mock draft?

R1: LB Manti Te'o R2: OT DJ Fluker R3: CB Leon McFadden R4: LB Nico Johnson R5: DE Lavar Edwards R6: WR Dennard Robinson R7: TE Michael Williams

UDFAs: DT William Campbell, DT Darius Smith, OLB Travis Long, WR Tyrone Goard, WR Keenan Davis, CB Aaron Hester

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Carnage781 View Post
    R1: LB Manti Te'o
    Oh God no

He belongs on a team like the raiders, cowboys or jets

Manti at 19?

No!

Fluker round 2?
    I dont think he'll be there

Quote Originally Posted by giantscolombia View Post
    Manti at 19?

No!

Fluker round 2?
    I dont think he'll be there
    agreed..

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage781 View Post
    R1: LB Manti Te'o R2: OT DJ Fluker R3: CB Leon McFadden R4: LB Nico Johnson R5: DE Lavar Edwards R6: WR Dennard Robinson R7: TE Michael WilliamsUDFAs: DT William Campbell, DT Darius Smith, OLB Travis Long, WR Tyrone Goard, WR Keenan Davis, CB Aaron Hester
    so I see your a TIDE FAN with 3 of the 7 being from Bama. With that said I absolutely love all seven rounds you picked. A lot of my favorites on here but I didn't think it possible to land all of them. I think a lot of them go sooner then predict sadly for us
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I am on the train for Te'o....all these germs that think he should slip a spot are fools. One game doesn't mean you suck, it means you all sucked that day. And if the so called scandal is what worries these jerks then who cares. I like where and when you went on most of these picks but as the last poster said...very unlikely we can do it....I think I would try another LB at #7 as opposed to TE. The Giants seems to be able to make TE's out of anyone blessed with the physical tools (hence why Beckum sucked - he wasn't blessed so). I would rather hope for someone more talented at LB than our LB coach could create (because he hasn't thus far created any)
    Last edited by hungrrrry; 02-24-2013 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    so I see your a TIDE FAN with 3 of the 7 being from Bama. With that said I absolutely love all seven rounds you picked. A lot of my favorites on here but I didn't think it possible to land all of them. I think a lot of them go sooner then predict sadly for us
    Bama was damn good this past year and they have a lot of people in the draft. Seeing 3 guys from bama in a mock this season doesn't surprise me at all...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

I will not be mad if that mock draft by any chance would pan out. But there's slim to no chance getting Fluker with the 49 th pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Bama was damn good this past year and they have a lot of people in the draft. Seeing 3 guys from bama in a mock this season doesn't surprise me at all...
    hey I'm a transplant from CT/NY that was transferred to Alabama's gulf coast near Florida line in 97.. So I'm well aware of all the talent that comes out of that university. Especially last 5'or so years... Would love for us to get a few of those guys he listed. I'd love to see Millner in a giants uniform but we don't trade up
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I'd love to have 3 bama players.. .they're only the best team in college football. With that said, I'd LOVE this draft outside of that first pick. Manti could surprise me, but at this point, he's not a guy I want at #19. LOVE the other picks. Not a huge Denard fan but at 6 that's some serious value for a guy that could turn into a major playmaker. Great mock