+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

6'5" 306 Pound Lineman Runs 4.71 - 40

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

this record will stand for awhile..

It's scary to think he almost ran the same time as a guy like Jacquizz Rodgers. Quizz ran a 4.64 officially but was hand time at about the same.

I guess some of the ones I saw must of been unofficial. There were a few 4.65 and 4.67s. But once the official times came in the 4.71 must of been the best
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Just like today with Austin 4.25 Turning into a 4.34 and the kid from auburns 4.21 being over a second off at 4.34 official
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I wonder what Armstead would look like trying to catch a pass out in space as a receiving TE. He's very raw so it could be an intriguing alternate option.

OK I will go there---what round, if at all, would you like to see the Giants draft this guy at? You think he is 3rd worthy? How about 4th rd? I know he is raw and level of competition comes into the conversation, but he could have a high ceiling.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    OK I will go there---what round, if at all, would you like to see the Giants draft this guy at? You think he is 3rd worthy? How about 4th rd? I know he is raw and level of competition comes into the conversation, but he could have a high ceiling.
    He is being projected as a 2nd round pick.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzie0075 View Post
    He is being projected as a 2nd round pick.
    well after yesterdays workout, Im sure his stock climbed. I have not paid enough attention to him before yesterdays workout.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    well after yesterdays workout, Im sure his stock climbed. I have not paid enough attention to him before yesterdays workout.
    Could be mid to late first by the time draft day rolls around.