+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Zac Stacy is perfect for a zone blocking system. He trusts the play, anticipates the hole and accelerates before the gap exists. Im not sure he would be as good in a man blocking system but he could still contribute. He can block and catch maybe a 3rd down back. I saw someone on Twitter compare him to travis Henry and I think thats pretty good comp. His 4.55 40 time is even on the fast side for zone blocking backs
    What'd u think of Kerwynn Williams performance? He looked really fluid in on field drills, actually doing one of em perfectly and having Charles Davis say that was a perfect way to do that on field drill, and he did fine in all the other stuff, and ran a fast 40, and obviously can catch... Not to mention, he was awesome on field this past season..

Some of the RB's posted some horrific times. Rutgers Jawann Jamison was crazy for declaring. I dont know who gave him that advice but if they knew he was that slow and that small he should of went back to school and piled up good tape. He probably wont get drafted and now has no degree to fall back on. Some really awful 40 times yesterday. Guys on Twitter were talking to some scouts at the combine and they said as long as u can break 4.7 you can play in the NFL but there was some really slow backs.

Leveon Bell still really intrigues me for the Giants.At beginning of the year some were saying 1st round which I thought was crazy but I really like his skill set and think he would compliment Wilson well. He is big, strong ,can block , and withstand the pounding of 20 carries between the tackles. I think he would compliment Wilson well.

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    What'd u think of Kerwynn Williams performance? He looked really fluid in on field drills, actually doing one of em perfectly and having Charles Davis say that was a perfect way to do that on field drill, and he did fine in all the other stuff, and ran a fast 40, and obviously can catch... Not to mention, he was awesome on field this past season..
    He was 1 of the few RB's that I thought helped themselves. A lot of those guys looked worse then their tape.Williams translated well

[QUOTE=ELI_HOF_NYG;691088]
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post

no need to be sorry, I though he might be hurt as well. what do you think of him as a 6th or 7th frill pick? or possibly zac stacy?
    Looks like Maysonet is hurt

Though he has chosen to hold off on running the 40-yard dash until his pro day on March 21 at Stony Brook because of a hamstring injury, Maysonet said he'll do agility drills and bench press at this week's combine.
    "Things happen for a reason," he said of the injury suffered in January. "When it first happened, I was frustrated because I felt like I was letting all the people down in my hometown that [were] supporting me. I wouldn't be able to compete. But I was able to stay positive about the whole situation and just work my way back to full strength."

Im a fan of Gillislee. He is a very underrated interior runner. I feel like more should be talking about him.