+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Alec Ogletree

Quote Originally Posted by StrahanSoup92 View Post
    Yeh but you have these worries with anyone draft pick.
    More so with a guy who knows that character concerns might affect his draft status, yet gets popped for DUI one week before the combine. That shows a startling level of stupidity and immaturity.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    It's not like he's the only good player in the draft. And immaturity makes me nervous about how hard he will work to be a top player. In general handing a guy millions of dollars doesn't make them grow up
    Agreed, he is not. However, he is the type of playmaker the Giants have lacked at the LB spot since Armsted played here. A true sideline to sideline player.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    More so with a guy who knows that character concerns might affect his draft status, yet gets popped for DUI one week before the combine. That shows a startling level of stupidity and immaturity.
    hopefully because of that he will fall to 19

Ogletree is this year's Fleener lol

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Ogletree is this year's Fleener lol
    who will be this year's Wilson? you know, the draft pick that nobody wants lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    Sam Montgomery. He openly admitted to not giving effort week in and week out during the football season. I'd rage hard if he was drafted by Reese.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    Eifert

Coradelle Patterson lol, most like Wilson as far as PR and KR's ..guy runs like a RB...followed by Matthieu

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    Coradelle Patterson lol, most like Wilson as far as PR and KR's ..guy runs like a RB...followed by Matthieu
    Reese does love his WRs but I'm getting a huge Ted Ginn vibe from Patterson. If we do go for another WR, I'd rather take a chance on a late round selection who has a good grasp of route running and maybe some athletic upside.

Who would of thought of the three Georgia LB's that Alec may be the least athletic?? Cornelius Washington....holy ****!!

+ Reply to Thread