+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Alec Ogletree

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    hopefully because of that he will fall to 19
    He will . . . . but we won't take him.

I think either the Cowboys or Eagles will take him even if they dont need him just to keep us from taking him.
    "it don't cost you nothing to be nice"

Veteran
    Got home and watched the re-run on NFL Network of today's combine and honestly I was not impressed by Ogletree.

Admittedly, I do not watch much CFB at all so most of expectations of him were youtube clips and what I've read from this forum, so I was expecting a really athletic LB.

He looked pretty thin and looked like he could run better than a 4.62.

I will reserve more judgement until his pro day but honestly i was expecting a tad more.

Quote Originally Posted by giantcarll View Post
    I think either the Cowboys or Eagles will take him even if they dont need him just to keep us from taking him.
    Do you honestly believe this?

all the same people who said the giants wouldn't touch te'o are the same ones saying they wont touch ogeltree. the fact of the matter is nobody knows for sure except the FO, all the speculating means nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
    all the same people who said the giants wouldn't touch te'o are the same ones saying they wont touch ogeltree. the fact of the matter is nobody knows for sure except the FO, all the speculating means nothing.
    I guess we'll see in a few months. . . .

What about Kevin Minter? Everyone talks about Olgetree and Teo but i hear Minter is a solid prospect as well. I can't wait to get home so i can watch the rerun of the combine.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
    What about Kevin Minter? Everyone talks about Olgetree and Teo but i hear Minter is a solid prospect as well. I can't wait to get home so i can watch the rerun of the combine.
    Hes 5'11... and really struggles in coverage. Hes an inside hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
    Kevin Minter is a machine! Mayock said he has underrated athletic ability that u may not think of when thinking about him, because of how good he plays the run and his size, but he does fly around the field, and this other guy at the combine liked him the best of all the MLB's this yr, and thinks he fits very well in the middle of a 4/3.. I agree.. Minter is a load, and a thumper, with tremendous leadership qualites, and solid instincts...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Kevin Minter is a machine! Mayock said he has underrated athletic ability that u may not think of when thinking about him, because of how good he plays the run and his size, but he does fly around the field, and this other guy at the combine liked him the best of all the MLB's this yr, and thinks he fits very well in the middle of a 4/3.. I agree.. Minter is a load, and a thumper, with tremendous leadership qualites, and solid instincts...
    Minter plays the run real well but in coverage he has issues. He turns his hips way to much in his zone drops

+ Reply to Thread