+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Mock that will become reality!

The Mock that will become reality!

1st X-man Rhodes/only if Ansah doesn't fall

2) Kawaan Short DT /Zach Ertz (ran a terrible fourty time 4.76 may cause his stock to fall to us )

3) Alec Ogletree (falls to third like Orson Charles TE from Georgia Also, due to DUI)

4) Tyrann Mattheiu

5) Dion Sims TE MSU/ but would love to see Quanterus Smith( if he recovers from ACL)

6) Sturgis K FLorida

7) Mopanga TCU DE

We can pick up a good pulling Guard via FA or resign Boothe.

Prince and X-Man

JWill Ogletree Rivers

JPP Mopanga Ojomo

Hey I like your mock, i doubt Ogletree will fall to the third. Even though Charles fell last year, he wasn't as athletic as Ogletree is, I think he will test good at the combine tomorrow and improve his stocks. He is a 1st round talent, and the best ILB in the draft, third round makes no sense even with the DUI.

X-Rhodes is a good pick, I rather Banks, but I also really like Rhodes. Dont like Mateheiu, he is too small and would only be a nickel corner. Could help on ST but that would be it.

If I re-did it i would do it.

1. Xavier Rhodes
    2. Kawann Shorts
    3. Kevin Rid**** (just cause you put a ILb there)
    4. Devin Taylor (take mathieu out and put a DE, because we need it)
    5. Dion Sims (fine with pick, he is raw, but has potential)
    6. Sturgis (we need kicker)
    7. Mopanga (pure value, could use another RB though)

Need OL and I hate drafting kickers

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    1st X-man Rhodes/only if Ansah doesn't fall

2) Kawaan Short DT /Zach Ertz (ran a terrible fourty time 4.76 may cause his stock to fall to us )

3) Alec Ogletree (falls to third like Orson Charles TE from Georgia Also, due to DUI)

4) Tyrann Mattheiu

5) Dion Sims TE MSU/ but would love to see Quanterus Smith( if he recovers from ACL)

6) Sturgis K FLorida

7) Mopanga TCU DE

We can pick up a good pulling Guard via FA or resign Boothe.

Prince and X-Man

JWill Ogletree Rivers

JPP Mopanga Ojomo
    Can't imagine we go anything other than O line or D line in the first round. Despite the reputation, JR has addresses need more often than just BPA.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Ogletree in the 3rd is a pipe dream.. need some O-line too..

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Ogletree in the 3rd is a pipe dream.. need some O-line too..
    Yeah that one was a little unrealistic. I can see him dropping later in the first (due to the DUI) but I still think he doesn't drop to the second round.

But having said that, I really can't believe we would take him at 19. And I think there is even less of a chance that we take Te'o in the first.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

There is just no way in hell Ogletree drops to the 3rd.

lol, ok well, what if ogletree is there in the second for us, along with Short, who should be the pick? Some still believe Manti Teo or Arthur Brown could be chosen ahead of Ogletree. I believe Reese would just pick up more FA DT's like he didn Shaun Rogers and not sure if dwayne hendricks is still on the PS, but i liked him. I think the nod still goes to Ogletree. But also. we likely to re sign chase on the cheap, and Joseph and Short would make a nice interior front, not sold on Kuhn or Austin as starting material replacements for Canty.
    Last edited by BlessedinBlue22; 02-25-2013 at 12:39 PM.

I don't know why I'm having more and more the feeling that Ansah could be available at 19 . Don't have any facts but I just have a hunch and really don't know if that would matter .

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    I don't know why I'm having more and more the feeling that Ansah could be available at 19 . Don't have any facts but I just have a hunch and really don't know if that would matter .
    It could happen, i could see the Jets picking Mingo or Jones, even Patterson or Millner(Revis and Millner)...Yea, i think Ansah is better in closing in on the runner than Moore and Mingo.

I think DT is more of a need in the second, Rogers was injured last preseason and old. Short would be the perfect fit in the 2nd or Jordan Hill. But i see Short going at the bottom of the 1st, despite not participating at the combine.

+ Reply to Thread