+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dion Jordan

Dion Jordan

Where do you think Dion Jordan goes in this draft?If he falls a bit do you think we have a shot at trading up to get him?

I still dont exactly know what position he is going to play. If I had to guess i'd say he going to be a 34 OLB.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I still dont exactly know what position he is going to play. If I had to guess i'd say he going to be a 34 OLB.
    Kinda my thinking as well.

Mike Mayock is in love with Dion Jordan.. I'll tell ya what, i'm thinking more and more that Margus Hunt can easily play end in a 4/3.. He has no problem with bending even at his height, and is fast and powerful.. He just did beuatifully in the on field drill where u follow the ball side to side and then go into a back pedal, did it as fluidly as Dion Jordan... Margus Hunt is on my radar, offically! I'm sold!

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Mike Mayock is in love with Dion Jordan.. I'll tell ya what, i'm thinking more and more that Margus Hunt can easily play end in a 4/3.. He has no problem with bending even at his height, and is fast and powerful.. He just did beuatifully in the on field drill where u follow the ball side to side and then go into a back pedal, did it as fluidly as Dion Jordan... Margus Hunt is on my radar, offically! I'm sold!
    Yeah I been keeping tabs on this guy too ... Margus Hunt might be a real sleeper in this draft.

I think he just keeps adding weight and plays 3-4 OLB. Or perhaps Leo.

Don't think he makes it out of the top 10

I heard he gained 20 pounds for the combine and still ran a 4.53 WOW

Quote Originally Posted by quan the don View Post
    I heard he gained 20 pounds for the combine and still ran a 4.53 WOW
    Yea. But gaining 20 pounds when he was only 226 pounds during the season...

He's still undersized and needs to add another 20 pounds

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Kinda my thinking as well.
    I would have to agree with both of you gentlemen as well. He is a great athlete, but is too light currently to play 4-3 DE in my opinion. I think he can add a few lbs and play effectively in the 3-4 at LB. He is good enough to drop in coverage, yet get after the QB.
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

He doesn't have to be a base end in a 4-3. Just like Von Miller isn't. Jordan can play SAM. Then move to DE during passing downs

+ Reply to Thread