+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dion Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    He doesn't have to be a base end in a 4-3. Just like Von Miller isn't. Jordan can play SAM. Then move to DE during passing downs
    classic tweener

He doesn't have to be a base end in a 4-3. Just like Von Miller isn't. Jordan can play SAM. Then move to DE during passing downs
    I get what you are saying, but dont you think a 300-320lb tackle will be able to just wash him out of the play if he stayed at his current weight?

And another question, you think he could fit into the Sam position in a 4-3 defense? You think he would fit good into Fewell's scheme?
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    I get what you are saying, but dont you think a 300-320lb tackle will be able to just wash him out of the play if he stayed at his current weight?

And another question, you think he could fit into the Sam position in a 4-3 defense? You think he would fit good into Fewell's scheme?
    As a pass rusher? No. Size isn't that important.

As for Fitting with the giants, don't think it matters. There's no way he is falling to 19

As a pass rusher? No. Size isn't that important.

As for Fitting with the giants, don't think it matters. There's no way he is falling to 19
    Well I wonder how long Jordan will be rehabbing that shoulder after the surgery. I wonder if he will be ready for mini-camps, OTAs and training camp. I dont know how serious that injury and/or surgery is. But yeah, he looks like he may be a top 10 to 15 pick.
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Mike Mayock is in love with Dion Jordan.. I'll tell ya what, i'm thinking more and more that Margus Hunt can easily play end in a 4/3.. He has no problem with bending even at his height, and is fast and powerful.. He just did beuatifully in the on field drill where u follow the ball side to side and then go into a back pedal, did it as fluidly as Dion Jordan... Margus Hunt is on my radar, offically! I'm sold!
    Hunt is a stud. Incredible balance and great footwork would like to see him on our team.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCDBS View Post
    Hunt is a stud. Incredible balance and great footwork would like to see him on our team.
    +1

Such a weird player the tools are there still doesnt look as quick as his time suggests to me. Still has a long way to go as a pass rusher

Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post

Kiwi plays LB for the Giants so Jordan could play it better I think.

+ Reply to Thread