+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: If we don't go for a LB in the first

People saying it could never happen... It's entirely possible almost every team has removed him from their draft board

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    People saying it could never happen... It's entirely possible almost every team has removed him from their draft board
    Removed to what extent. Hard to believe he wouldnt get picked by the 3rd round even with a bad medical

If we don't go for a LB in the first

or pick up a LB that's great and somehow fell lower to the 2nd round, who do you see us picking up in the free agency? I'm sorry but Rivers isn't the answer and Blackburn is old.

It's amazing how we got rid of all these people, yet have so many more issues to address. For years I've wanted us to pick up a linebacker in the draft. I understand how we went for pass rushers and had success but keep in mind this was when we had Strahan on our team. We then had JPP who was a rookie that no one really seen as a threat, but they grew to respect him this past season.

We've never had a sure LB since Armstead, even Pierce was above average and couldn't play sideline to sideline. Rememeber when we got Michael Barrow, then Nick Garnett (I think that was his name from the Lions)? Nick didn't even play a snap, he was always injured. Sooner or later, you have to address the issue and I really hope us addressing it isn't by means of the Free Agency, because we don't even have enough money to pay the studs on our team, and the only players being released (that are good) are being released because they want more money.

How many Linebacker threads u gonna make? We got the point the first time

What LB do you want to sign or draft?

Don't expect much from the outside via free agency.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    How many Linebacker threads u gonna make? We got the point the first time
    Don't like my threads? Don't post in them.

Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    What LB do you want to sign or draft?
    Ogletree but it seems he won't be drafted because of his DUI. I wouldn't mind us getting Te'o. This draft looks good for linebackers for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
    Don't like my threads? Don't post in them.
    I already read your other thread saying the same exact thing, you want to say the same crap keep posting in the same thread

Quote Originally Posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
    Ogletree but it seems he won't be drafted because of his DUI. I wouldn't mind us getting Te'o. This draft looks good for linebackers for sure.
    I'd rather draft DT/DE/OL/CB in the first, and try to nab Brown or Greene in the second. This is mainly because I am not crazy about the two first round caliber LB's who will be there for us at 19 (Teo and Ogletree).

+ Reply to Thread