+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 56
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    I already read your other thread saying the same exact thing, you want to say the same crap keep posting in the same thread
    You're by far one of the worst posters on this forum. You contribute nothing to these forums (unless you consider whining about other people's opinions as constructive) and cause threads to go off topic.

    If you don't like this thread, don't post in it. You're not going to derail this thread as you do others.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by TCHOF View Post
    I'd rather draft DT/DE/OL/CB in the first, and try to nab Brown or Greene in the second. This is mainly because I am not crazy about the two first round caliber LB's who will be there for us at 19 (Teo and Ogletree).
    I agree somewhat and I used to bash the Te'o being a possible draft pick of ours but now that I think about it, he'lll be playing with a mentality that "I gotta prove myself". He's going to have a fire under his feet, as the people are STILL bringing up the Catfish story. I'd rather him than Olgetree because out of the two things, least Te'o seems to have good character and could possibly be a great captain in that huddle. Bottom line is, we do need a good LB. We never address this issue and if we have a linebacker who is in there on every play, it'll help our d-line dramatically.

    I'm not too sure about CB, as it would appear all the good CB's will be picked in the first/2nd round. If we don't get a LB I can see us going for an o-lineman. But still, we really do need a linebacker, as it would appear that we only have two proven line backers, one is old and slow with Blackburn (he hasn't even been resigned and seems to think he's good enough to go to another team) and Kiwi (who might be switched back to DE because of the lose of Osi).

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
    You're by far one of the worst posters on this forum. You contribute nothing to these forums (unless you consider whining about other people's opinions as constructive) and cause threads to go off topic.

    If you don't like this thread, don't post in it. You're not going to derail this thread as you do others.

    I derailed your thread! They have been merged MAUHAHAHA

  4. #44
    In all seriousness I would be pumped with the Ogletree pick, I think character issues can be dealt with if the player goes into the right locker room with the right coach

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    I derailed your thread! They have been merged MAUHAHAHA
    Yes I asked a mod to merge it because I didn't see my original thread and thought it got deleted..ha ha?

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    In all seriousness I would be pumped with the Ogletree pick, I think character issues can be dealt with if the player goes into the right locker room with the right coach
    I don't even know if he'll be there for us and didn't he only play one season as MLB? I like the pick but I have my doubts. I'm more sure of Te'o but then again, I like Ogletree as well. Only problem I have with Ogletree is his hands..he seems to get stiffed up when he tries to get through the line.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by DIPSET_ALL_DAY View Post
    I don't even know if he'll be there for us and didn't he only play one season as MLB? I like the pick but I have my doubts. I'm more sure of Te'o but then again, I like Ogletree as well. Only problem I have with Ogletree is his hands..he seems to get stiffed up when he tries to get through the line.
    Ya thats the biggest knock on him is he cant shed blocks, which from everything I have seen is true, but technique can be taught freak athletic ability cant.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    Ya thats the biggest knock on him is he cant shed blocks, which from everything I have seen is true, but technique can be taught freak athletic ability cant.
    Can he be a leader as well? Te'o seems to be that leader we need. Look at how he's handled this Catfish crap..

  9. #49
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,807
    Ill be disgusted if we take a non pass rushing lb in the first rd

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    Ill be disgusted if we take a non pass rushing lb in the first rd


    Olgetree is a headcase and per rotoworld has been UNIMPRESSIVE in interviews. One NFL team's player personnel director characterized Georgia ILB Alec Ogletree as an "immature idiot."


    I WOULD STAY AWAY!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts