+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone thinking about Teo in the later rounds ?

He SUCKED in the Alabama game and he is a head case. What you witnessed in the AL game was a preview of what he will be like in the NFL. BUST, BUST, BUST!! Take an SEC player instead!

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    He was stressed ? LOL .
    I should keep that LOL until he runs in his pro day. And if you seriously thinks we shouldn't draft him in the second, because he ran a 4.82 than you would be the same person that passed on Suggs because he ran a 4.84.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy View Post
    LEADERSHIP???? He can't manage his own life, how can he lead others? Just asking.
    If you seriously thinks that Te'o leadership isn't his biggest factor than you should probably re-think that. If this kid has anything going for him right now that would be his leadership. And he can,'t manage his own life?! Dude the media OWNS Te'os life right now. He should have been more direct and said that who gives a damn I'm still a good football player, but he didn't and now the media still owns his life.

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    te'o will get toasted by the NYC media if he comes here. He'll be in the loony bin within a year

It hurt him but not that much, I think if he had run a 4.75 no one would have said a word. He is still an athletic big guy in the middle...

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    Antonio Pierce wasn't very fast, but he was a pretty solid MLB

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel_1 View Post
    I should keep that LOL until he runs in his pro day. And if you seriously thinks we shouldn't draft him in the second, because he ran a 4.82 than you would be the same person that passed on Suggs because he ran a 4.84.
    Te'o Height: 6 ft 1 in Weight: 241 lb

Suggs Height: 6 ft 3 in Weight: 260 lb

T-Sizzle has played many snaps as a DE in the NFL. I'm not sure why people keep on making this comparison. Te'o's combine stats are blown away by Luke Keuchly's and he went at twelve. 19 is too early to pick him and I doubt he falls far into the 2nd round.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    He won't drop much at all. That's what he was on tape. I still say late 1st rounder. Maybe early 2nd
    Agreed.. We all knew he wasen;t gonna test off the charts at the combine, so nothing really changed much for him, albeit maybe a few spots or something.. Someones gonna think they got great value toward end of RD1 with Him(possibly ravens) and take a shot....

+ Reply to Thread