1) Sheldon Richardson (DT) - Sheldon Richardson has slipped slightly due to Star Lotulelei slipping and might be in our reach in the first. If so I think he represents what the Giants need to bolster a flagging defensive line.
2) Arthur Brown (LB) - His downside is that he's not flashy. His upside is that he doesn't need to be.
3) Justin Pugh (OG) - We have 3 OT prospects and most likely will keep Beatty. We need OG depth badly and a possible replacement for Snee in the next year or two.
4) Blidi Wreh Wilson (CB) - Not polished but ran a 4.44 40 and is 6'1. If he's here in the fourth, yoink!
5) Nick Kasa (TE) - Let's face it, if Robinson was truly the JPP of TEs, he'd have been drafted higher and would have seen the field last year. We find depth and value with this pick.
6) Cornelius Washington (DE) - While I believe we have our starting DE's in place, and our rotation AND our depth, we go here for even more depth and with the idea that this will be Tuck's last year.
7) Denard Robinson (WR) - Ran a 4.43, can catch and we finally have a GM that likes WRs in the draft.