Post 4/20 mock draft:
Round 1: Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, FS, Alabama
Round 2: ASJ, TE, Washington
Round 3: Marcus Martin, C, USC
Round 4: Shayne Skov, ILB, Stanford
Round 5: Khairi Fortt, OLB, California
Round 6: Ethan Westbrooks, DE, West Texas A&M
Round 6 comp: Cornelius Lucas, OT, Kansas State
Teo will be around in the later rounds and the GMEN might take a shot, don't think a lot of teams think he can be a real impact player in the NFL, good but is not going to go early.
Forget the Past, Live for the Future!
His senior year shows what a good player he can be; he made a tonne of plays for Notre Dame on their way to the national championship. Regardless of the Catfish scandal, he should be judged on the tape and his Combine performance. http://www.downattheone.com/NFL/Wher...-the-NFL-Draft
3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick
1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF
The guy had alot of time to prepare for the Combine and he shows up and is mediocre.
Blah Blah Blah, he won't be coming to New York.
Put this up last night
Kinda slacked on this 1 it was requested a bunch
Teo vs Bama