+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Congradulations

Congradulations

Just wanted to get on your board and offer up early congradulations on your win next Sunday.

Here are some of the Cowboys post-game pressers we are expecting to hear down here after the game:

Jason G: "How we doin' guys?"
    Well I thought our guys played really well and left it all on the field. Unfortunately we weren't able to come out with the win. I have to give credit to the Giants they are an awfully good football team. It is really hard to win in the NFL and each week we just have to try to get better. Again its really hard to win in the NFL and today was another example of that.

Tony Romo: "Well anytime you loose it's diasppointing but at the end of the day football is fun. We could have done better on the offense but we just gotta go back to work next year and get better."

D. Ware: " Well it's really hard to win when you give up big plays and don't get any pressure on the quarterback. We just gave up too many big plays tonight. Eli played really well and its just hard to win in the NFL. "

Jerry Jones:
    "Well, uhh, umm, umm you really have to give a lot of credit to the Giants with playing a great game today. Frankly uhh, uhh, uhh, umm I wasn't expecting us to win today because umm, uhh we wouldn't know what to do with a playoff spot if it fell in our laps. The good news is I still made millions and millions of dollars so everything is good for me. I thought uhh Jason Garrett did well this year and the team played really good. ALL we can do now is umm, uhh, uhh move into the off season and get ready for next year. I uhh really never thought we would make the playoffs so I am not uhh, uhh, umm, umm dissappionted or concerned."

Veteran

Re: Congradulations

Almost as funny as "rediculous"

[quote user="BruiseTheBlues"]Just wanted to get on your board and offer up early congradulations on your win next Sunday.

Here are some of the Cowboys post-game pressers we are expecting to hear down here after the game:

Jason G: "How we doin' guys?"
    Well I thought our guys played really well and left it all on the field. Unfortunately we weren't able to come out with the win. I have to give credit to the Giants they are an awfully good football team. It is really hard to win in the NFL and each week we just have to try to get better. Again its really hard to win in the NFL and today was another example of that.

Tony Romo: "Well anytime you loose it's diasppointing but at the end of the day football is fun. We could have done better on the offense but we just gotta go back to work next year and get better."

D. Ware: " Well it's really hard to win when you give up big plays and don't get any pressure on the quarterback. We just gave up too many big plays tonight. Eli played really well and its just hard to win in the NFL. "

Jerry Jones:
    "Well, uhh, umm, umm you really have to give a lot of credit to the Giants with playing a great game today. Frankly uhh, uhh, uhh, umm I wasn't expecting us to win today because umm, uhh we wouldn't know what to do with a playoff spot if it fell in our laps. The good news is I still made millions and millions of dollars so everything is good for me. I thought uhh Jason Garrett did well this year and the team played really good. ALL we can do now is umm, uhh, uhh move into the off season and get ready for next year. I uhh really never thought we would make the playoffs so I am not uhh, uhh, umm, umm dissappionted or concerned."[/quote]

funny but Jerry's comments were a little off..JJ is a fierce competitor and hates to lose

Veteran

[quote user="NYSPORTS"]Almost as funny as "rediculous"[/quote]

Ahahahahahahahahahaha.