+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Peter Giunta drill Sgt.

Peter Giunta drill Sgt.

Again this year coach Giunta is at close hand in DB drills and feel confidant he will get us our guy, CB or S he will pick the right one.

Tons of DBs in this draft I would love to get in the 2nd or middle rounds. We need someone suited to play on the outside opposite of Prince.

class act Coach Giunta! I liked the speech that he gave those young men after the drills.
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    class act Coach Giunta! I liked the speech that he gave those young men after the drills.
    That was a very emotional and down to earth speech, every kid was paying attention, wide eyes all around.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    That was a very emotional and down to earth speech, every kid was paying attention, wide eyes all around.
    agreed. I saw a couple of the players bless themselves and heard a couple Amens. I was rooting for all of those kids out there the past 4 days, even those who may go undrafted. And yes even the ones who will be eventual Cowboys, Eagles and Redskins. Like Deon was saying earlier in the CB workouts, those kids are all grateful and privileged to be there at the combine. There are probably a lot of college players sitting at home that were not invited, that would love to be there as well.

I did not realize that those kids have such a long day when they are there--they have the 3 days of testing, interviews, measurements, bench press etc. That is all before day 4 when they do their respective positions drills. I believe they mentioned how they are up as early as 5am and some nights ran after midnight.
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

+ Reply to Thread