+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone own a Tablet

I just want stock android, which the google nexus offers. I really don't want anything other than a Google Nexus, iPad, or Samsung either. Any Dell or HP tablets, I'll simply ignore.

YOU ALL CAN TAKE YOUR TABLETS AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ***
    I thought we had something special!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I just want stock android, which the google nexus offers. I really don't want anything other than a Google Nexus, iPad, or Samsung either. Any Dell or HP tablets, I'll simply ignore.
    If I were to upgrade over my Transformer Prime, I'd probably only go with the samsung galaxy. I like the Nexus, its just that they dont have a larger one yet. (i dont think so anyway)
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I personally use iPad, I own 2 pawn shops & iPads are the only tablets I can't keep in stock & people never complain about.....

Looks like I might wait for the next iPad mini and just save my gift cards for Best Buy

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    i am using an iPad 2. love it... does everything you want and at an affordable price
    just bought one yesterday.. only issue is with posting on these boards, you can't enter any links or pics.. or can you??

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    just bought one yesterday.. only issue is with posting on these boards, you can't enter any links or pics.. or can you??
    You can, you have to tap down on whatever you want to copy for about a second and release, press "select all" and highlight the url. Afterward, it will have a "Cut, Copy, Paste" option. Click copy and to paste it, just tap down on the screen for about a second and the "Paste" option will appear. To make the image appear on here you have to do the [img] thing and tap the screen and paste the url in between [i m g ] url [/ i m g]. I probably confused the mess out of you.
    I thought we had something special!!!

Yo, it's mad easy.

so I do I have the options to use the bold option or red font..?

If you're using the mobile skin or tablet skin... yes... There should be options there to changethat stuff.

+ Reply to Thread