+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Xavier Rhodes

Xavier Rhodes

After his showing at the combine today there is no doubt in my mind that he is the guy I want the Giants to pick behind Ansah. Theres no shot we get Ansah, but I really really like Rhodes and think him, Prince and Hosely would be a force in the D backfield. I would even consider trading up for this guy... for the right price. What do y'all think about him?

Tampa Bay may have the same thoughts as you..

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    Tampa Bay may have the same thoughts as you..
    Tampa Bay is also looking for a DL help.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Men Surg. View Post
    Tampa Bay is also looking for a DL help.
    true.. but there secondary is turrible..

I'm with you on both accounts. I love ansah and Rhodes.
    What I really like is their versatility. In ansah, we would have a de that could play dt when needed. With Rhodes we have a shutdown, tall and physical corner to compliment prince and even play a bit of safety if needed.

All I want this year is versatile playmakers that could play multiple positions as well as compliment the players we already have. Both have that ability.

I also like LB Khaseem Greene and DE Marcus Hunt for the same reason.

But yeah, Ziggy playing alongside JPP while moving them around the line a bit would give the giants a pro bowl duo to the next 8 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Carter.525 View Post
    true.. but there secondary is turrible..
    Agree but if an elite prospect at DE is still on the board for them they are pulling the trigger IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by AGiantDynasty View Post
    I'm with you on both accounts. I love ansah and Rhodes.
    What I really like is their versatility. In ansah, we would have a de that could play dt when needed. With Rhodes we have a shutdown, tall and physical corner to compliment prince and even play a bit of safety if needed.

All I want this year is versatile playmakers that could play multiple positions as well as compliment the players we already have. Both have that ability.

I also like LB Khaseem Greene and DE Marcus Hunt for the same reason.

But yeah, Ziggy playing alongside JPP while moving them around the line a bit would give the giants a pro bowl duo to the next 8 years.
    I love Khaseem Greene. Great minds think alike my friend, couldn't have said that better myself

I have been high on Rhodes this whole offseason, i would be very happy with this pick

Deion Sanders just said he expected to see more out of Rhodes. I like the Slay kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Jppallday View Post
    After his showing at the combine today there is no doubt in my mind that he is the guy I want the Giants to pick behind Ansah. Theres no shot we get Ansah, but I really really like Rhodes and think him, Prince and Hosely would be a force in the D backfield. I would even consider trading up for this guy... for the right price. What do y'all think about him?
    Unfortunately (for us) his Combine performance might have placed him out of our reach (along with Ansah).

I would love to get him in the first though (he's been one of my top picks for the Giants all along).

+ Reply to Thread