+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: NY YANKEES 2013 Season

Anyone else notice the announcers love affair with the Red Sox rookie left fielder on Monday? It was the usual espn biased bull****, the kid got turned around the wrong way on a line shot by cano and recovered to make the play. You would of thought it was Willie mats in the World Series.

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    Anyone else notice the announcers love affair with the Red Sox rookie left fielder on Monday? It was the usual espn biased bull****, the kid got turned around the wrong way on a line shot by cano and recovered to make the play. You would of thought it was Willie mats in the World Series.
    You're a Yankee fan?
    That just makes my day. Its going to be a fun season of smack.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    You're a Yankee fan?That just makes my day. Its going to be a fun season of smack.
    Agreed it will be fun for you.... Not so much for me, Vernon wells hits 5th on this team

Quote Originally Posted by alentown pa View Post
    Agreed it will be fun for you.... Not so much for me, Vernon wells hits 5th on this team
    Daniel Nava hit fifth for us last year.

Not good! I have tried to be optomistic becuase of the staff and pen and thinking we could get solid contributions from at least a couple of these scrap heapers to go with Jeets , Cano, Youk, and Ichiro... And to be honest, i'm still optomistic CC will pitch like CC and Pettitte and Kuroda will be fine, and also Phelps and Hughes will help out... The thing u can never account for is Joe "idiot" Giardi.. The guy makes ridiculous moves and decisons all the time, and its extremely difficult to win in spite of ur manager.. What he did with Cody Epply last night was ridiculous.. Getting rid of Ardsma for Epply becuase Epply can pitch multiple innings is so stupid... Anyone with half of brain knew we got lucky contributions with Epply last yr, and u gotta be smart to know that and let em go so u can say u got a bargain.. When u hold on to em untill u get what they truly are, which isn't good, u end up taking ur bargain away, as it ends up evening out...

Robinson Cano really needs to start hitting and like now! I know its been 2games, but he was terrible in the postseason as well, and its not like this guy drove in 100runs last yr and hit 325... If ur gonna ask for 200mill(rumoured), u better produce more often then not, and at the beggining of the season is huge for cano, because he left sour taste in fans mouths with horrendus postseason last yr..

Bottom line, i think our pitching is gonna be fine, and some of these scrap heapers(vern wells?) are gonna be big for us, and we'll start winning games, but guys like Cano have to flat out rake, and giardi can't be a moron..

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I feel very badly for all my Yankee fan friends. Its going to be a long season, dwelling in the cellar for the Yanks this season.
    Your team are the Sox of last year.
    We however.......are re-establishing our dynasty which began in 2004. We have cast off the disgrace of Bobby V and are taking our rightful place atop Major league Baseball.
    Another WS this season will put us back on track as the team of the new century.
    I love you man, now stfu, not really but really.

still love you man

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Yankees win...got 'em looking.

(friggin' midget and Gomes )

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Like i said, our pitching will figure its self out and we'll get contributions from some of these scrap heap guys(Wells and Overbay so far), and we'll start winning some games.. And this is a perfect example, its not to often ur gonna score 4plus runs against CC, Pettitte, Kuroda, and our rotation that ends with the best closer of alltime.. Good win yanks, and way to show some pop by Gardy and Cervelli...

Cervelli, Youk, and Hafner are raking...

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    I love you man, now stfu, not really but really.

still love you man
    Oh...Its going to be a fun ride this season with all my Yankee fan friends.

+ Reply to Thread