+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    why not? atleast now you won't have boras demanding some ridiculous contract like he always does. now there's a chance cano gets a more reasonable contract. jay-z is also a yankee fan so that could be a plus also.

good points, I do like Robbie.

So do you think the "Era" will be over this Season? Officially?

I have a feeling that both Mo and the Captain ride off into Baseball immortality at this Season's end.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

my gosh...this is a brutal game to watch.

Girardi needs walking papers and maybe Cashman too.

Hank, Hal wake the fridge up!

Veteran
    i think they just need to start getting younger. petitte i think should retire after this year. kuroda is hurt now plus he's starting his 40's. hughes needs to go. no need to resign him. he's been mediocre his whole career so far. hopefully pineda bounces back well from his injury. no need for wells or overbay to be on this team next year either. they are both washed up players. if arod didnt have that ridiculous contract i would want him gone after this year also. rivera will obviously be gone after this year. joba needs to go. hopefully either romine or sanchez will be fully ready to play at the major league level next year and if not find someone out there on the market. get rid of stewart and cervelli. they both are not even capable backups in my mind.

Veteran
    i think they just need to start getting younger. petitte i think should retire after this year. kuroda is hurt now plus he's starting his 40's. he'll be gone by the start of next season. hughes needs to go. no need to resign him. he's been mediocre his whole career so far. hopefully pineda bounces back well from his injury. no need for wells or overbay to be on this team next year either. they are both washed up players. if arod didnt have that ridiculous contract i would want him gone after this year also. rivera will obviously be gone after this year. joba needs to go. hopefully either romine or sanchez will be fully ready to play at the major league level next year and if not find someone out there on the market. get rid of stewart and cervelli. they both are not even capable backups in my mind.

I happen to be one of the few Giants fans thats actually a Mets fan. So stop your complaining with your 17 or so titles. Mets are pathetic compared to Yankees so I don't want to hear it
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    I happen to be one of the few Giants fans thats actually a Mets fan. So stop your complaining with your 17 or so titles. Mets are pathetic compared to Yankees so I don't want to hear it
    Well unlike other yankee fans i dont dwell on the past. all those titles are great and all but i focus on the here and now. sorry if i want to see my team compete and not looking like it might not even get higher than 4th place.

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Its 27

LOL, rubbed it in.

as to not complaining, why not? Some of us like the Yankees for being the Yankees NOT for some kind of "arrogant superiority" issue.

I feel very badly for all my Yankee fan friends. Its going to be a long season, dwelling in the cellar for the Yanks this season.
    Your team are the Sox of last year.
    We however.......are re-establishing our dynasty which began in 2004. We have cast off the disgrace of Bobby V and are taking our rightful place atop Major league Baseball.
    Another WS this season will put us back on track as the team of the new century.
    Get well soon 80.