+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: NY YANKEES 2013 Season

Our big gun prospect, Gary Sanchez went yard 2times last night! Dudes a freaking beast! Jose Campos, the other piece in our trade for Montero, threw 3inn of scoreless ball at low A charleston, and was said by keith law to be sitting in 89-92 MPH range...

Lets take this series against the O's tonight on ESPN fella's! Looking forward to seeing Youk and Wells getting some licks agianst a lefty tonight...

Bash !

Brett goes for yard

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    Bash !

Brett goes for yard
    He crushed it! This teams winning games by having diffrent hero's each game.. They remind me of the great yank teams in that way, as for instance, yesterdays ribbys came from Brett Gardner and Jayson Nix, and tommorow if were to win, it could very well be Brennan BOesch and Vernon Wells, and then the next day it could be Cano and Cervelli...etc

There playing as a team, and those are the teams that end up winning alot of games.. I hope Tex and Grandreson come back and don't muddle up the team with there long slumps and tons of strikeouts and low batting avg's...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    He crushed it! This teams winning games by having diffrent hero's each game.. They remind me of the great yank teams in that way, as for instance, yesterdays ribbys came from Brett Gardner and Jayson Nix, and tommorow if were to win, it could very well be Brennan BOesch and Vernon Wells, and then the next day it could be Cano and Cervelli...etc

There playing as a team, and those are the teams that end up winning alot of games.. I hope Tex and Grandreson come back and don't muddle up the team with there long slumps and tons of strikeouts and low batting avg's...
    Yea he ****ing ripped it last night. Didnt know he could. Been saying it for years. Im more worried about Tex than Grandy. Grandy is a bit more consistent with the HRs.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Yea he ****ing ripped it last night. Didnt know he could. Been saying it for years. Im more worried about Tex than Grandy. Grandy is a bit more consistent with the HRs.
    Ya, but hes also prone to long slumps, and striking out a monsterus amout on his AB's...

Nova on the mound again tonight. Let's hope that 7.71 ERA goes down...

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Our big gun prospect, Gary Sanchez went yard 2times last night! Dudes a freaking beast! Jose Campos, the other piece in our trade for Montero, threw 3inn of scoreless ball at low A charleston, and was said by keith law to be sitting in 89-92 MPH range...
    i went to a spring training game last year and was really impressed with sanchez, he can hit for sure.

i still have faith in nova... i think he can be solid for us... hughes is the guy that i hope phelps/pineda replaces.

Veteran
    nova has great stuff but just not great command. plus he'll leave some hangers here and there. also that was a moon shot by cano.

Good game last night.. Solid pitching, especially from the pen, which was brilliant.. Multi Hit games from Robbie, Youk, Pronk, and Stewart..

For anyone whos missing Russell Martin, hes hitting like 0.83BA, and Cervelli and Stewart are both raking...

+ Reply to Thread