+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Toadofsteel Mock 2.0 (post-combine)

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Greene is really a Will only... and I believe the giants want J Will as a starter there. Minter at least is an inside backer.

But I dont particularly like Minter.... Or Greene for that matter
    Unless we want Reese to gamble on a late pick again (which we've all been screaming at him not to for once), the only real prospects that are worth mentioning at ILB (and that we could realistically get at 19) are Minter, Te'o, and Ogletree. From left to right there is a gain in athletic ability as well as a gain in mental instability...Minter is the only one of the three that doesn't have personal or criminal issues going on. Te'o I'd be willing to roll with if the staff was clear that his episode with the whole girlfriend thing won't affect him as a Giant (and if we end up picking him, then that is vindication enough for me). But please, no Ogletree. I don't want a cancer in our locker room... This guy can't ever stay on the straight and narrow, and will make a poor Giant as a result...

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Alright I'm updating to 2.1... Since the consensus here is that Minter is definitely NOT a first round pick, I'm dropping him back to the second. I don't want to hear any complaints that he's not going to be there at 49. We still need an ILB and Ogletree is NOT the answer. He will only completely destabalize our locker room...

We still need a beefy OT especially for the right side, so I'm putting Fluker in there.
    You sound like a an overly dramatic little girl when you talk about Ogletree.
    Last edited by BlueSabbath; 02-28-2013 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSabbath View Post
    You sound like a an overly dramatic little girl when you talk about Ogletree.
    JR called Adrien Robinson the "JPP of Tight Ends". I call Ogletree the "Dez Bryant of Linebackers". Do not want.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    JR called Adrien Robinson the "JPP of Tight Ends". I call Ogletree the "Dez Bryant of Linebackers". Do not want.
    I know. We get it!!! You've said so over and over and over and over. You want a RT with questionable pass protection, a LB that would probably be horrible in coverage yet you don't want a guy that would be perfect for us because you THINK (and act like you know) he would be a "cancer" in the locker room. We have no idea what he's like in the lockerroom or what his work ethic is like... stop pretending you do.

The only pick I like in this mock is Bernie Logan and I'd rather take a DT higher up.

+ Reply to Thread