+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Three teams have 2 2nd round picks.

Going by the old trade chart, giants pick at 19 is worth 875 points.

49ers pick at 33 is worth 580, and their pick at 63 is worth 276. Total of 856

But would there be anyone they would trade up to 19 for? Maybe Rhodes?

Would love that trade for the giants.

Cincy is another one - they have pick 37 (value 530) and pick 53 (value 370) total of 900.
    Perhaps they would like to add a DT, or an OL?

And lastly miami

Have picks 44 (value 460) and pick 54 (value 360), total of 820.

Miami certainly would be interested in acquiring a WR, they need an OT if they dont resign Long and dont replace him in FA, and they need corners too
    there are possibilities out there, but like you said would there be someone there at 19 that one of those teams would want to trade up for. Thanks for posting that info. I used to have a trade chart saved in one of my files on the computer. Do the values change from year to year in regards to the trade charts?
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    there are possibilities out there, but like you said would there be someone there at 19 that one of those teams would want to trade up for. Thanks for posting that info. I used to have a trade chart saved in one of my files on the computer. Do the values change from year to year in regards to the trade charts?
    It always changes. Based on who is there and how many teams want them

It always changes. Based on who is there and how many teams want them
    so let me get this straight, you said the Giants 19th pick is 875 on the trade value chart, correct. So is that to say that last years 19th pick might have had a value lower or higher, maybe 865 or 890?

And I understand that some teams may trade with you and you might get more value(based on the trade chart) if they really want to get their guy.
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    so let me get this straight, you said the Giants 19th pick is 875 on the trade value chart, correct. So is that to say that last years 19th pick might have had a value lower or higher, maybe 865 or 890?

And I understand that some teams may trade with you and you might get more value(based on the trade chart) if they really want to get their guy.
    The trade value chart is just a rough guide. If there is nobody at 19 that any team wants hey may offer their 2nd and a 6th. Which would be way less than the trade value chart says you deserve. But that's what supply and demand does.

Three teams have 2 2nd round picks.

Going by the old trade chart, giants pick at 19 is worth 875 points.

49ers pick at 33 is worth 580, and their pick at 63 is worth 276. Total of 856

But would there be anyone they would trade up to 19 for? Maybe Rhodes?

Would love that trade for the giants.

Cincy is another one - they have pick 37 (value 530) and pick 53 (value 370) total of 900.
    Perhaps they would like to add a DT, or an OL?

And lastly miami

Have picks 44 (value 460) and pick 54 (value 360), total of 820.

Miami certainly would be interested in acquiring a WR, they need an OT if they dont resign Long and dont replace him in FA, and they need corners too
    Thanks for doing the homework on this one! It's seems possible...

The trade value chart is just a rough guide. If there is nobody at 19 that any team wants hey may offer their 2nd and a 6th. Which would be way less than the trade value chart says you deserve. But that's what supply and demand does.
    Ok gotcha, thanks for the explanation. Yes I do understand the supply and demand think, economics! And we know that owner/GM/coach "A" might value a certain position greater or less than owner/GM/coach "B" based on scheme etc.
    --sharick88

Rhodes should be there at 19 imo. Hope so anyway. Im really pulling for Rhodes or DE Ansah. Both could excel big time in our system imo.

Ogletree or Trufant.. if all those guys are gone..

Not Ogletree at #19, we are not really in a situation to take risks on someone that could be a bust (not because of his talent, but because of his attitude).

Please, no goddamn Ogletree...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.