+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bold prediction for 2013

I usually don't do predictions but I've been hearing about how we're basically screwed for next season because of our cap and FA situation, too many holes on the team...etc. I've been hearing it from football websites, as well as a lot of fans.

I got 2 major predictions for next year:

1) We will make the playoffs and make some noise (at least win the first playoff game)
    2) Similarly to how Eli was the main factor in 2011, Wilson will be the main factor in 2013

I know these are bold predictions, but I just have this feeling that Wilson is going to take the league by storm next year and really cover up a lot of holes this team has. Don't ask me why, just know that I'm on the record saying this, take a screenshot if you want, I WILL BE RIGHT!!! I'm saving this thread so I can brag about how right I was in January 2014.
    Last edited by egyptian420; 02-28-2013 at 10:51 AM.

Wilson and Brown will both have great years. Hynoski to the pro bowl

1) One of our rookies will compete for the OROY or the DROY (more likely) award consistently throughout the season.

2) Will Hill steps up in 2013 to become the best DB on the roster outside of Prince.

I don't think those statements are THAT bold.

Bold statement: Cruz is not a giant and not nearly as good w/ his new team.

Starter
    All I can predict this freaking early is that there will probably be a football season.

Quote Originally Posted by Jahh View Post

I hope he stays, but if he goes, the only team where he could replicate the production he had would be the Pats, and MAYBE Green Bay...

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I hope he stays, but if he goes, the only team where he could replicate the production he had would be the Pats, and MAYBE Green Bay...
    The Pats always have crazy amount of draft picks. I wouldn't be surprised if they gave up a 1st for him. I wouldn't be upset about it either.

Anyone know if the pick would be this year's or next?

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    1) One of our rookies will compete for the OROY or the DROY (more likely) award consistently throughout the season.

2) Will Hill steps up in 2013 to become the best DB on the roster outside of Prince.
    Will Hill is another guy I think will have a good future here... One of the hardest hitters on this D

Veteran
    as of right now I predict a very inconsistent season, much like last year. If we have a great draft then I see us winning the division and going to the playoffs.

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahh View Post

I see Cruz doing well on a few teams. Broncos for sure. Pats and even GB. I'm sure he will play well most anyplace, but agreed most teams would not get the same numbers the Giants got from him.