+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

Spagnuolo For DC

If the Rams fire Steve Spagnuolo the Giants should send Jerry Reese in a jet immediately to St. Louis with a contract in hand before anyone else gets to him. If they don't all Giant fans should be very, very disgusted.

Re: Spagnuolo For DC

We would be a serious super bowl contender if we got him back, seeing as how we won his first year and went 12-4 the next. I'd be THRILLED.

[quote user="wardeleo"]If the Rams fire Steve Spagnuolo the Giants should send Jerry Reese in a jet immediately to St. Louis with a contract in hand before anyone else gets to him.* If they don't all Giant fans should be very, very disgusted.* *
    [/quote]I'll drive him-and pay all the tolls!

Veteran

We have more talent on this d than we had in 2007. Like I said numerous times... Couglin is an offensive minded coach.... He needs a great defensive mind to run the d .. Spags was the only great mind we had and look what happened

I would welcome Spags with open arms!

[quote user="shotcalla39"]We have more talent on this d than we had in 2007. Like I said numerous times... Couglin is an offensive minded coach.... He needs a great defensive mind to run the d .. Spags was the only great mind we had and look what happened[/quote]

I agree with you 100%. I have been saying that for a while. I just think our defensive game plans weren't that good this season. Last week's game was the first time I could recall two consecutive blitz's on the QB. Even a few blitz's on third down. The second half of Saturday's game the Giants called a pretty good defensive game.
    "In Reese, We No Longer Trust"

[quote user="C1010"]I would welcome Spags with open arms!
    [/quote]We all would. However I can't recall any coordinator coming back to his old job.
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

Spags coming back with the coaching expeirence he got good or bad at St. Louis, make him a deal to take over to TC in 2 years and he might consider it.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Veteran

Jerry Reese claims he's always looking to improve the team. Upgrading the DC should be no exception.

Veteran

Great minds think alike.