+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mock Draft... 2.28

All Play-Makers and all will be fantastic addtions!!! Go G-Men!!

Round 1 – Ezekiel Ansah, DE – BYU…. First round is for play-makers. Mingo is an absolute stud and will provide instant contributions.

Round 2 – Matt Elam, S – Florida…. Rolle is older, I guess Phillips is gone, due to the lack of info on him resigning…Elam is a beast an reminds me a lot of Brian Dawkins.

Round 3 – Sylvester Williams, DT – North Carolina…. He hasn’t been playing football all that long, but in his short time, he has become a beast. Austin needs a push, Bernard is 33, Kuhn is recovering and Joseph cannot do it alone.

Round 4 – Tharold Simon, CB – LSU… Great size and it might be a stretch to see him here. The only reason I have him pegged in the 4th, is the fact that he does not have

Round 5 - Nico Johnson, ILB – Alabama…. Thumper! He is a beast in run defense and will provide this linebacker unit with a physical presence. He is versatile enough to fill in on the outside, but he is best suited in the middle.

Round 6 – Xavier Nixon, OT – Florida… A beast as a run blocker and also a very good athlete. He has been hampered by nagging injuries, but he has been battle- tested since starting as a freshman.

Round 7 – Kayvon Webster, CB/S – South Florida… Aggressive ballhawk. He is always around the ball and shows the ability to play multiple positions. Under the Radar!

If that mock by any chance turns true I would not mind it at all. I have in my mock your 1st, 4th and 5th picks but think Ansah is rising and will not make it to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Shockeyitus View Post
    Round 1 – Ezekiel Ansah, DE – BYU…. First round is for play-makers. Mingo is an absolute stud and will provide instant contributions.
    Huh?

Anyway, I don't like Williams or Johnson but the rest of these guys would be solid choices. Not sure Mingo hits our 1st but who knows with this draft.

I thought Mingo at first, but felt that Ansah is a better overall fit for the Giants.

I thought Mingo at first, but felt that Ansah is a better overall fit for the Giants.
    Your description still says Mingo. haha. Not a bad mock at all.

Solid mock. I like Elam, Simon, and Webster! All quality DB's who would all help with the depth our our DB's. I like Simons size a lot and Elam is a all around solid player. Webster I just looked at a day or so ago but is a good tackler from what I have seen and in the 7th why not!

Don't think Ansah will fall to us at 19..

1) I don't think Ansah will fall to us, but would be a great pick if he did.
    2)That would be a good one.
    3)I love this guy, if we can snatch him up that would be great.
    4)I think he will go in the 3rd round, but i love him great size and has great hips too.
    5)Also thinks he won't be there in round 5, he is a 4th round pick.
    6)Xavier Nixon is not a 6th round he is a 4th.
    7) Don't know much about him, but good depth on the 7th.

I would be disappointed if Ansah #1. I watched tape on him and he appears to me to have a very slow 1st step. No explosion off line. He made up for it in college. i don't think he could in pros.

All Play-Makers and all will be fantastic addtions!!! Go G-Men!!

Round 2 – Matt Elam, S – Florida…. Rolle is older, I guess Phillips is gone, due to the lack of info on him resigning…Elam is a beast an reminds me a lot of Brian Dawkins.

Round 3 – Sylvester Williams, DT – North Carolina…. He hasn’t been playing football all that long, but in his short time, he has become a beast. Austin needs a push, Bernard is 33, Kuhn is recovering and Joseph cannot do it alone.

Round 4 – Tharold Simon, CB – LSU… Great size and it might be a stretch to see him here. The only reason I have him pegged in the 4th, is the fact that he does not have

Round 5 - Nico Johnson, ILB – Alabama…. Thumper! He is a beast in run defense and will provide this linebacker unit with a physical presence. He is versatile enough to fill in on the outside, but he is best suited in the middle.

Round 6 – Xavier Nixon, OT – Florida… A beast as a run blocker and also a very good athlete. He has been hampered by nagging injuries, but he has been battle- tested since starting as a freshman.

Round 7 – Kayvon Webster, CB/S – South Florida… Aggressive ballhawk. He is always around the ball and shows the ability to play multiple positions. Under the Radar!
    This would be a fantastic mock my friend.. Only problem i see, is u might have a best case scenario going here.. U would have to get alot of guys going at there absoulute furthest possiblity of going, including Ez Ansah, Xavier Nixon, Matt Elam, and probably Sylvester Williams.. It'd be great to get those guys where u got us getting em, as the value is fantastic on all of em, but it'll be hard to get those guys that far down..