+ Reply to Thread

Post combine mock 2.0

1 Xavier Rhodes CB - I saw a mock on nfl.com that had Ansah going at 5 to DET, I hope Rhodes slips to us
    2 Arthur Brown ILB - We need MLB of the future, and you all have said you want his guy
    3 Larry Warford OG - he could slip to us, maybe. If we are unable to re-sign Boothe, and Snee recovering from surgery, we need help here
    4 Bennie Logan DT - We need a run stuffer, and internal pressue on the pocket, you guys have mentioned your like for him
    5 Cornelius Washington DE - this guy looked like a good project, good speed, decent build. Maybe he can be groomed as either Osi, or later Tuck's replacement
    6 Ricky Wagner OT - I have always liked this guy. He is versatile, can play RT or LT, and he looks mean!
    7 Micah Hyde CB - I was thinking go TE here.......but I decieded to go with secondary depth

great mock.. but I don't think Warford makes it out of the 2nd..

I don't see Logan going out of the third or Warford going out of the second. Maybe put Logan in as the 3rd rounder and a G like Earl Watford (with a t), or Hugh Thornton in the 4th...

Other than that, I wouldn't be too disappointed if this draft happened...

Edit: Just looked up Brown, apparently he's now rated highest linebacker in this year's draft. Doubt he makes it to the 19 pick, let alone the second round... Maybe Minter in the 2nd?
    Last edited by Toadofsteel; 03-04-2013 at 12:59 PM.