+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Redid my previous Mock.........Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Margus Hunt is a back injury waiting to happen.

Otherwise solid picks.
    How so? I like him because outside of Ansah, he is the next DE "freak" in the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by shane4177 View Post
    How so? I like him because outside of Ansah, he is the next DE "freak" in the draft.
    Oh he's definitely an athletic freak, no doubt.

But a guy that tall (6'8") at that size (and he'll be asked to put on 10-20 lbs more) is more likely to have back issues faster than anyone else on the field (all things being equal).

That and his leverage sucks, making him awful against the run and suspect against the pass. He has a very bad habit of being neutralized one on one.

This would be a great draft.

Outstanding value and needs.

Trufant is a stud and would be an immediate starter.

Hunt is a physical freak who would get a great education on the DE position with tuck & jpp

williams is a house at DT - might be to good to be available in the 3rd

Williams is the best blocking TE in the draft

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Oh he's definitely an athletic freak, no doubt.

But a guy that tall (6'8") at that size (and he'll be asked to put on 10-20 lbs more) is more likely to have back issues faster than anyone else on the field (all things being equal).

That and his leverage sucks, making him awful against the run and suspect against the pass. He has a very bad habit of being neutralized one on one.
    Not sure I follow. He comes in at 6'8 277lbs........if he puts on 10-20 more lbs he would be around 290-300. Why would he be asked to do that? That makes him more of a DT then an outside rushing DE.

Yeah Margus Hunt will definitely rise after his great combine. Trufant is a great pick, love this guy and I think he has a bright future. I love Kevin Red****, but he is a 3rd maybe an early fourth round pick.

Also agree with the pick of Bennie Logan, I like him better than Williams, and he also wants to be a Giant, so that also counts.

If we do draft Hunt, I think we would make him a DT, too big to play DE. He will have lots of trouble putting his shoulders down, and getting under the O-Linemen.

I also have Hunt as #2 in my 1st mock posted. He might not make it to us in round 2 after the combine though.

Maybe Reese will draft another LSU player in Logan..i really liked him and Montgomery on that d-line. They're both good,

Quote Originally Posted by BlessedinBlue22 View Post
    Maybe Reese will draft another LSU player in Logan..i really liked him and Montgomery on that d-line. They're both good,
    Sam is a good prospect but this turn me off a lot about him,

http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oGk...draft/1941787/

I know historically some DLs have been labeled of not being " hard workers " all the time or " taking some reps off " but at least IMO it's not that bright coming out and admitting that in public thru the media, even less intelligent during the combine. That's to brutally honest or just plain brutal depending in your point of view.
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

+ Reply to Thread