+ Reply to Thread

Thread: IF we traded back for more picks....

IF we traded back for more picks....

What could/would we get for our 1st rounder? I have no clue about draft value so I am curious what people think we would get.......a 2nd & 3rd?

I was kind of wondering the same like grab Jonathan Banks or Arthur Brown in the early 2nd if they fall that far. I would be fine with that if there is no one at 19 we could really use.

Quote Originally Posted by shane4177 View Post
    What could/would we get for our 1st rounder? I have no clue about draft value so I am curious what people think we would get.......a 2nd & 3rd?
    all depends on the teams willing to trade up. What position they are in the 2nd and 3rd. whos available. etc.

Maybe a team out there that wants to draft a 1st round QB, but doesn't want to burn an early 1st pick for them? They trade back into the 1st with ours......

Trade with Cleveland for this year's 2nd and next year's first.

It is an impossible question to answer without knowing how far we would trade back. Your best bet it to do a search for the various "draft value" boards out there and compare the difference between the picks.

Keep in mind, the teams most likely to trade up for a 1st round pick are either A) a team that sorely needs a QB, and 1 happens to be on the board when our pick rolls around. or B) a team that consider themselves 1 or 2 players away from being contenders for a title.

+ Reply to Thread