They spent a first last year on a WR. I don't see Harbaugh being the type to give up on a player after a rookie season. If they target anything, it would probably be a CB or possibly a long term replacement for Justin Smith. The cat is out of the bag on Aldon Smith not being that effective without Justin doing the dirty work and their defense won't be the same without a stout front 3.
2014 Giants Mock (Extra 3rd from Nicks FA comp)
1. Khalil Mack, DE/LB, Buffalo
2. Zach Martin, G/C, Notre Dame
3. Donte Moncrief, WR, Ole Miss
3. Louchiez Purifoy, CB, Florida
4. Dominique Easley, DT, Florida
5. Marcel Jensen, TE, Fresno State
6. Jeremy Hill, RB, LSU
Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 02-28-2013 at 07:43 PM.
They could just sign Mike Wallace if they want a receiver.
That's a great question about how you have to match. Like, what if the guaranteed money was the same and the overall value was the same, but more back loaded?