+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: I have the feeling the 49ers will make a run at Cruz

If I were Cruz I would do it. The 49ers are a legit contender capernic will be a good qb for the next 7 years Eli might have a couple solid years left. Plus we know the giants they are hit or miss 49 are a solid lock. We have oline an

Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    If I were Cruz I would do it. The 49ers are a legit contender capernic will be a good qb for the next 7 years Eli might have a couple solid years left. Plus we know the giants they are hit or miss 49 are a solid lock. We have oline an
    Of course, Cruz should do it if the Niners offer him substantially more than the Giants. He should probably do it even if they offer him a little more than the Giants.

Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    hello, police. i think ive been trolled.

Odd, because I have the feeling that no one pursues Victor until next year. Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Odd, because I have the feeling that no one pursues Victor until next year. Hmmm.
    +1 and by then he'll have a long term deal from Reese
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    1st and a 3rd for Cruz? I'll take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Giants5699 View Post
    I'd take it if someone inexplicably offered it.
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by AllHailEli View Post
    How did it go with Brandon Jacobs? And aren't they gunning for Revis too? The Giants don't need the Niners to not make the playoffs, they can do that by themselves. When the Giants make it to the dance though, it does not matter how good the team they're supposed to be playing against, all bets are off and they can rise to the occasion. This is the same team who beat the 16-0 Patriots and 15-1 Packers after all.
    Jacobs is not Cruz. Cruz is in the prime of his career.

Cruz has talent, but has been said multiple times he is not a top 5 receiver in the NFL, the past two season he has double digit drops, he doesn't do much for Run blocking, has ran wrong routes ( as many others ) he was taken out of numerous games last season despite his 1000yard numbers

his ability is in his elusiveness

he is replaceable, like anyone is replaceable, there are superior receivers then him,

Quote Originally Posted by TheShouldersOf View Post
    Cruz has talent, but has been said multiple times he is not a top 5 receiver in the NFL, the past two season he has double digit drops, he doesn't do much for Run blocking, has ran wrong routes ( as many others ) he was taken out of numerous games last season despite his 1000yard numbers

his ability is in his elusiveness

he is replaceable, like anyone is replaceable, there are superior receivers then him,
    Agreed , he hurt himself badly by putting in some really bad games last year. When Nicks was playing hurt, Cruz had some absolutely horrible games. I seriously doubt any team is willing to pay the salary he wants while he has the RFA obligations attached to him.

+ Reply to Thread