+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: If Cruz were to leave

Quote Originally Posted by danme View Post
    OMG -- Dude you are so far out in Left Field its pathetic (no offense) Apparently Im not the only one saying IT WAS NICKS'S INJURY -- I just happened to be the first one to say it --- And NO NICKS cant consistently beat Double Coverage with another saftey underneath -- But CRUZ did it alot last season.

I dont know which game/s your watching but it surely wasn't the Giants Games. You sure you weren't Watching TOM CRUISE play Flag Football??

Peace
    Dan
    If that's what you think, that's fine. Reality begs to differ.

Quote Originally Posted by danme View Post
    OMG -- Dude you are so far out in Left Field its pathetic (no offense) Apparently Im not the only one saying IT WAS NICKS'S INJURY -- I just happened to be the first one to say it --- And NO NICKS cant consistently beat Double Coverage with another saftey underneath -- But CRUZ did it alot last season.

I dont know which game/s your watching but it surely wasn't the Giants Games. You sure you weren't Watching TOM CRUISE play Flag Football??

Peace
    Dan
    They are both excellent receivers but I did notice that Cruz became tentative after some brutal hits mid season by the Steelers and some other teams. Just putting that out there.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Except that Nicks' numbers don't change whether Cruz is playing or not.
    SHOW ME THE STATS BUD!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

This is one of those debates that will never really be resolved; Nicks better than Cruz, Cruz better than Nicks. Suffice it to say that having them both on this team should be the goal because Eli is better when they are and our chances of making a playoff run improves.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by The_ One View Post
    How would you know that, since you are not in any way shape or form part of Giants management, you have no clue in regards to Cruz if he will be here or not.
    Tendering him with a 1st round pick will pretty much lock him up for 2013. His contract doesn't need to be sorted right now.

It's highly unlikely that Cruz will be elsewhere come week one.

Bench Player
    I have no more jerseys left! I had Osi for defense and Ahmad for offense....so i guess im starting from scratch...i think i'll get a Eli jersey for some consistency

Bench Player
    Well we will see before the day is over because this is the last day for tenders! Put up or shut up Giants!

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSB23 View Post
    Well we will see before the day is over because this is the last day for tenders! Put up or shut up Giants!
    I'm not sure of that although that's what I have been thinking. The franchise tag deadline is today.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    They are both excellent receivers but I did notice that Cruz became tentative after some brutal hits mid season by the Steelers and some other teams. Just putting that out there.
    Not for nothing JOMO -- But if you read my past posts in this thread I already mentioned Cruz hearing Footsteps

Peace Bro

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    This is one of those debates that will never really be resolved; Nicks better than Cruz, Cruz better than Nicks. Suffice it to say that having them both on this team should be the goal because Eli is better when they are and our chances of making a playoff run improves.
    Hi Again Roanoke -- There is no debate on weather Nicks is better than Cruz or Vice Versa. I do agree that subject is one I personally would'nt want to go to --- It is too sublective. The debate is is Cruz's body of work able to be duplicated with 1 or more Wideouts.

Peace
    Dan

+ Reply to Thread