+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: If Cruz were to leave

Quote Originally Posted by danme View Post
    Hi Again Roanoke -- There is no debate on weather Nicks is better than Cruz or Vice Versa. I do agree that subject is one I personally would'nt want to go to --- It is too sublective. The debate is is Cruz's body of work able to be duplicated with 1 or more Wideouts.

Peace
    Dan
    There is indeed a debate about which WR is better. I lean toward Cruz because of his numbers over the past two seasons and the fact that Nicks has yet to play a full season. I understand those who say it's Nicks because he may be the better athlete. But if the better athlete isn't always available then
    you may not be the better option. I'm leaning toward Cruz, but could see Nicks as well.

Cruz can be replaced as can Nicks and Eli. I must have missed the argument about how many players it would take to replace Cruz.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by danme View Post
    Not for nothing JOMO -- But if you read my past posts in this thread I already mentioned Cruz hearing Footsteps

Peace Bro

Dan
    There have been many here who say that. I'm not sure that's the case as much as his concentration is.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    There is indeed a debate about which WR is better. I lean toward Cruz because of his numbers over the past two seasons and the fact that Nicks has yet to play a full season. I understand those who say it's Nicks because he may be the better athlete. But if the better athlete isn't always available then
    you may not be the better option. I'm leaning toward Cruz, but could see Nicks as well.

Cruz can be replaced as can Nicks and Eli. I must have missed the argument about how many players it would take to replace Cruz.
    WOW Roanoke -- A very sensible and thought out post. You sir think very much like I do.

I agree that with Nicks's problem of staying on the field, Cruz is the better option (BAR NONE) I really didnt want to go there though because of the argument it would cause. If you go back and read through this thread there are some peeps that feel that Cruz's production can be replaced by 3 different recievers. Im not going to get into the whole answer I gave as to why it more than likely woudn't work again ( It can be found in this thread on one of my posts) I also agree there isn't any player that cant be replaced, but at this point in time with the players we have, I must ask who can we replace him with and still keep that production?? His RAC and his ability to get open is to say the least well above average.

Again thanks for re-itterating what I had previously stated. You are one of the reasons I joined this site. Your isnsigh and foresight ar very unusual and you bascally think the way I do

Peace
    Dan

I'm leaning more towards Cruz...I mean think about it.......That plate of Chunky soup over rice was a brilliant idea, one that I think would do well with company over on short notice. Nicks.....he hasn't show me anything...just likes to wear hats.
    I miss Red Hook!

Quote Originally Posted by bklyn1028 View Post
    I'm leaning more towards Cruz...I mean think about it.......That plate of Chunky soup over rice was a brilliant idea, one that I think would do well with company over on short notice. Nicks.....he hasn't show me anything...just likes to wear hats.
    And kicks that Cruz gets for him lol

Quote Originally Posted by bklyn1028 View Post
    Nicks hasn't shown you anything? WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Nicks hasn't shown you anything? WTF?
    I'm pretty sure he's being sarcastic

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I'm pretty sure he's being sarcastic
    You never know in these parts. Especially this time of the year, lol.

Rudyy would probably cry?

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    You never know in these parts. Especially this time of the year, lol.
    No argument there, but I still HOPE it was sarcastic

+ Reply to Thread