Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Jerrel Jernigan

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    dont like him at all
    Because?

Quote Originally Posted by Shockeystays08 View Post
    Because?
    You want reasons?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    You want reasons?
    RF I have a web page question...do not know if you can help....I keep getting logged off...I do not understand why....I have never had this problem before.....I will go to make a post and it tells me I have to log in
    1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

J.J Stats from college impressive
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/...errel-jernigan
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    He will most likely finish out his rookie contract no matter what
    Exactly. It makes no financial sense to release those guys. They make a tiny amount of money. If Jernigan was making 5 million it would possibly make some sense

But fans here tend to over react anyway. Last season how many posts were there that Prince was a bust. Even early this year there were posts that Hosley > Prince

Quote Originally Posted by ibbill View Post
    Some guys never make the adjustment from college to the NFL....some take longer....fans have a tendency to want immediate results and it just does not happen often....for every player that has a good rookie year there are 100 that don't see much time at all....
    1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Exactly. It makes no financial sense to release those guys. They make a tiny amount of money. If Jernigan was making 5 million it would possibly make some sense

But fans here tend to over react anyway. Last season how many posts were there that Prince was a bust. Even early this year there were posts that Hosley > Prince
    +1
    Glad I just asked if he was or was not lol
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Assuming Cruz plays here this year, and that we re-sign Hixon, I don't see how JJ can really prove that much. He will probably be the 5th receiver on the depth chart. Barring injury of coarse.

Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post
    RF I have a web page question...do not know if you can help....I keep getting logged off...I do not understand why....I have never had this problem before.....I will go to make a post and it tells me I have to log in
    If you've been "lurking" for a period of time and then decide to post, you can get caught in a default time out (not as in punishment). It happens to me if I scan through several threads looking for "evildoers" and then decide to make a comment.

How often does it happen?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1