+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Would you rather a 2nd round pick or Stevie Brown?

I doubt any team gives up a 2nd for him. RFA's changing teams is so rare.

no way we could afford to lose Stevie Brown..especially if we don't resign Phillips. I believe he led all safeties in INT's.

Quote Originally Posted by RagTime Blue View Post
    I doubt any team gives up a 2nd for him. RFA's changing teams is so rare.
    I tend to agree.. Its 2 short of a impact for him to warrent a 2nd rder at this point.. If he'd done this for 2 or 3 yrs in a row, it'd be diffrent..

Getting a #2 for Brown wouold be a steal; but it won't happen. He'll be back.

They can't cut Rolle, he's too valuable considering we have poor corners. Rolle's too versatile of a player and one of the few who steps up as a leader. I'd love to see him restructure though...

Quote Originally Posted by Rich4114 View Post
    They can't cut Rolle, he's too valuable considering we have poor corners. Rolle's too versatile of a player and one of the few who steps up as a leader. I'd love to see him restructure though...
    He cant restructure... You mean youd love to see him take a pay cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich4114 View Post
    See the thread on PFF values. Rolle is one of the worst safeties in the league statistically.

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Stevie brown is Pro Bowl material..........a 2ndround pick is a huge gamble..........are you kidding me
    So you are saying Reese should tender him with a 1st round pick ?!?! I don't think that's happening.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by StrahanSoup92 View Post
    I still dont wanna cut Rolle. Not sure why everyone is hating on him so much. The whole defense looked bad last year, secondary especially. But a lack of pass rush can seriously effect the secondary. Last year we had neither.

Rolle is a player, letting him go will be a mistake.
    I agree.

If Stevie is back I'm not upset but if he is gone the second rounder makes me happy. There are a couple safeties I like Elam and Ramboo alot. I like will hill and rolle. Also with sash and Terrell Thomas to be looked at safety seems like a lot of depth. So for me I take a draft pick.

I really want someone to pick up Cruz. He wants to get paid and slot receivers to me aren't worth it. Guys like swopes, stills, Austin, or Robinson. I think he walks Next year.

+ Reply to Thread