+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you rather a 2nd round pick or Stevie Brown?

We always want a big playmaker back there lets keep him.

If we got a second round pick for Stevie, I would tip my hat to Reese. Very savvy, and Patriot-esque.

2nd round pick

I'm a Michigan man so I was familiar with Brown and was less than hopeful when we signed him. He showed me little to nothing in college. I think I even went as far as saying he wouldn't make the 53. But I was dead wrong. He displayed the skills I was looking for in college. A 2nd round pick would be nice compensation but I believe I'd rather keep him.

Stevie brown is Pro Bowl material..........a 2ndround pick is a huge gamble..........are you kidding me

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Stevie brown is Pro Bowl material..........a 2ndround pick is a huge gamble..........are you kidding me
    He was last year. Next year is a whole new one, who knows what we see; Stevie Brown of 2012-2013, or STs player of 2010-2012.

Stevie, or the pick, they're both gambles.

I'd prefer Stevie but i'll not be mad if we get a 2nd round pick for him.

I'd perfer to keep the kid......but I'm not going to cry about getting a second round pick.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Either way its a good deal for the Giants turning a guy drafted in the 7th round that has been cut 3 times into a 2nd round pick is a huge value increase. I also don't think that there any teams out there that would be willing to give up a 2 for him. It will be interesting to see what he is tendered as.

Quote Originally Posted by StrahanSoup92 View Post
    I still dont wanna cut Rolle. Not sure why everyone is hating on him so much. The whole defense looked bad last year, secondary especially. But a lack of pass rush can seriously effect the secondary. Last year we had neither.

Rolle is a player, letting him go will be a mistake.
    He's not worth 9 million. He'd get a decent 4-5 million elsewhere, but I don't want to deal with Rolle's massive salary anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

+ Reply to Thread